Good Bending Routine?

yummy

Can't find too many logs on pure benders on here and haven't seen too many routines that are aimed at helping someone to cert on the red where as I've seen a lot of gripper programs to cert on the #3. So curious if there are any cookie cutter bender routines?

Ben has a kink focus program that might be up your alley if it's double overhand you're planning on using.

I dont go to benders battlefield much but I think it would be good for you to look around there. Definatly more focused on bending.

• Like 1

Ben has a kink focus program that might be up your alley if it's double overhand you're planning on using.

Thanks Ill look into this one as well as the benders battlfield. Any athletes in particualr over there who I should check out ?

There's a lot of good benders over there. In fact a number of them post here in the grip sections as well. I have had a really hard time trying to get registered at Benders Battlefield though.

You haven't made it on yet? I think they got the bugs fixed now.

If you come over Yummy (that sure sounds weird to say lol) start a log and start posting video. Various people will jump in to help and you won't get steered wrong.

Thanks for the heads up Jason, I'll try again.

Thanks for the heads up Jason, I'll try again.

Make sure you sign up with your real name and not "bwwm" or some other handle. I believe I read that somewhere on my second attempt at signing up.

Yeah, I used my real name and all. I guess I'm not too good with this computer stuff.

Looks like it let me in this time. Thanks Jason for helping with contacting the administrators.

• Like 1

Looks like it let me in this time. Thanks Jason for helping with contacting the administrators.

No problem. Now you need to set up a bending log :D

No problem. Now you need to set up a bending log :D

Yes, definitely start a bending log! That was a huge help to me when I was working on the Red. And Benders Battlefield is awesome too so you can't go wrong there.

• 2 weeks later...

I still can't get on benders battlefield. I tried my real name and even made different email addresses. Little frustrated. I want to become a better bender and I also want a shot at the HOSS #3.5 when the time comes.

I still can't get on benders battlefield. I tried my real name and even made different email addresses. Little frustrated. I want to become a better bender and I also want a shot at the HOSS #3.5 when the time comes.

Were you once a member?

Were you once a member?

I don't think I ever got past the email they send saying that I have to be approved. Nothing happens after that.

Chez - I saw some posts about them having problems with the server. Apparently, even once you get in, it puts you into this odd mode where all your posts have to be reviewed by the moderators. They are still fixing that about mine. What name did you use as your login there? We can PM the mods, and see if they can help you out too.

I started a bending log over there. I need to get some vids up of my technique, and get them reviewed.

• Like 1

Things got all discombobulated over there guys. Sorry about that. I think everything is worked out now. Message Andy Thomas if you are still having probs. I am about as technical as a lump of clay.

• Like 1