What Be A Easy Start Of Steel To Bend Bared Hands?

Chosenone7

im a beginner in steel bending.i rather bend steel with my bared hands.

Metal coat hangers.

Considering nail or wrench?

Metal coat hangers.

You asked for a recommendation of what to start with for a beginner who wants to bend barehanded and I gave you my recommendation. Bending even with wraps requires a significant period of time toughing up the structures of your hand deal with the pressures involved. That includes the skin. You have done none of that and will be much much much more likely to either puncture badly your hand, bone bruise, or severly damage soft tissue. That is the last I will say on this. So good luck to you and your nails or wrenches.

- Aaron

Metal coat hangers.

You asked for a recommendation of what to start with for a beginner who wants to bend barehanded and I gave you my recommendation. Bending even with wraps requires a significant period of time toughing up the structures of your hand deal with the pressures involved. That includes the skin. You have done none of that and will be much much much more likely to either puncture badly your hand, bone bruise, or severly damage soft tissue. That is the last I will say on this. So good luck to you and your nails or wrenches.

- Aaron

I take your advice. Thanks!

Why dont you use wraps?

I would take low rated HRS bars, at first in small wraps!

That stock help to find the best position for an barehand bend!

why not juse use 1 ironmind pad if you want the least ammount of wrap without potentially injuring your hand badly from a slip. This will still be very painful especially once you get past blue level range but its just safer to use wraps.