Race To The Red Nail

Chez

Congratulations and strong attempt!

Boom baby!

Dedicating this bend to my soon to be born son, Dominic. 4 more weeks till this Red Nail Bender is a daddy! Told my wife once we found out she was pregnant that I wanted to get this cert for him and before he was born.

Just got back from my cruise where I had no access to the internet and made sure to check if you certed while I was away. Really happy for you dude. Huge congrats. Wish I could have been there.

• Like 1

Time for me to get this accomplished. I bent 4 Red Nails in a row under certification conditions tonight. Everyone under 25 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCt-XCag3NQ

I'll send the email tonight.

Brian, your domination inspired me to join the race to the Red!

Here is where I am at now. I bent an M bar in a little under 2:30:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBsxjxhRjBg

Awesome. really glad you are joining. Make sure and post lots of bends. You got this.

• Like 4

Time for me to get this accomplished. I bent 4 Red Nails in a row under certification conditions tonight. Everyone under 25 seconds.

Awesome. really glad you are joining. Make sure and post lots of bends. You got this.

Jchap that's awesome that your joining the race!! There's no better place to be. Everyone here will guide you to your goals!

Chez, thanks buddy. I honestly can't wait till you certify next! If they have a hard time finding a judge in your area it would be cool if they hooked you up with Dir Leistner near me if you didn't mind the drive one weekend. I would love to see you cert bro.

Really can't wait to get home and watch both these vids. The internet where I'm at is a bit slow. Pumped to see these vids.

Great job man....the red is right around the corner!

Great to hear that Chez! You've had this in the bag for a while now!

Thanks guys. I sent the certification information in early today and ironmind confirmed they received it. They are looking for a judge for me now. Really excited to finally cross this goal off my list.

Thanks guys. I sent the certification information in early today and ironmind confirmed they received it. They are looking for a judge for me now. Really excited to finally cross this goal off my list.

Awesome! You're going to DESTROY it!

• Like 1

I am extremely excited to get started on this road also. bought some 1/4 in crs stock and cut it down to 6 and 7 inch pieces and hammered both down. Bending in any fashion has to be the best feel good part of grip in terms of getting past a hump.

its a awesome feeling squeezing everything you got into a nail or horseshoe not knowing if it will go in a second. not knowing if you just keep putting pressure for that extra second that the steel will start to melt.

• Like 1

Jchap that's awesome that your joining the race!! There's no better place to be.

There was steelbenders, but it seems to have dropped off the face of the earth :unsure

This piece of steel is a toy to you. You're finishing them in 4 hits.

Well done Brian! I remember when we were both stuck on the Yellow! Really cool stuff man.

Well done Brian! I remember when we were both stuck on the Yellow! Really cool stuff man.

Thanks! Yup I remember those days. We couldn't figure out how to bend a yellow to save our lives. We hit almost each milestone around the same time, yellow, blue, grade 5, etc. Happy to see new people taking up the race. It's pretty incredible how many Red Nail Roster guys this thread has made.

• Like 1

Calling in my cert real soon... Mike & Nate say I'm ready & I trust they're judgement!

Bent a RED Tuesday night in singles around 15-20 sec!! Thanks to all you guys for the motivation!

• Like 6

Calling in my cert real soon... Mike & Nate say I'm ready & I trust they're judgement!

Bent a RED Tuesday night in singles around 15-20 sec!! Thanks to all you guys for the motivation!

Awesome. Good Luck. Looking forward to seeing the video.

I have already certified on the FBBC bastard bar in single IMPs but that was a 2011 batch bar from Daniel Reinard. This is suppose to be a newer batch FBBC Bastard bar from Mike Sharkey. The new Batch bars are suppose to be much harder. I bent it in Bender's battlefield wraps to protect my hands since I don't want to get hurt so close to the red cert. I really feel that I would have gotten this in IMP singles also since I really didn't have a problem with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXwVUyzaUSw

I have already certified on the FBBC bastard bar in single IMPs but that was a 2011 batch bar from Daniel Reinard. This is suppose to be a newer batch FBBC Bastard bar from Mike Sharkey. The new Batch bars are suppose to be much harder. I bent it in Bender's battlefield wraps to protect my hands since I don't want to get hurt so close to the red cert. I really feel that I would have gotten this in IMP singles also since I really didn't have a problem with it.

The difference is huge those are easily around 500 and you made it look like butter. The red cert will be a joke for you. Great job your technique looks solid now also. Huge bars to come from you in the future if you stick with it especially as your technique continues to get better.

• Like 2

The difference is huge those are easily around 500 and you made it look like butter. The red cert will be a joke for you. Great job your technique looks solid now also. Huge bars to come from you in the future if you stick with it especially as your technique continues to get better.

Thanks Stephen. I'm still amazed by your reverse videos. You have tons of power big fella.

Awesome bend chez! What are those bastard bars rated? Have you called in yer red cert yet?

I'm getting ready to pull the trigger bro! Don't let me beat you to it. ;-)

Good luck bro!!

Awesome bend chez! What are those bastard bars rated? Have you called in yer red cert yet?

I'm getting ready to pull the trigger bro! Don't let me beat you to it. ;-)

Good luck bro!!

Sorry for not responding sooner. Been super busy lately. I have called in my cert and I'm just waiting for them to find a judge. I saw that you did as well. Thanks great. Good luck. Can't wait to see both our names on the list.

Still waiting for the red cert. I took down a FBBC Big Bastard tonigh in BBWs. Its the new stock that Mike Sharkey sent me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgV52Zsm66k

I was a little off tonight. I broke some skin on my index finger last session and it isn't 100% healed. I still wanted to take this bar down. skin broke again a little so I'll take a couple days off and let it heal.

• Like 2

Very nice work Chez! That RED ain't got a chance against you bro!

Weird that you injured yer finger as I tore my left palm last week & had to let it heal... I bent 8-red's last Saturday!

battle scars brother!

• Like 1

Very nice work Chez! That RED ain't got a chance against you bro!

Weird that you injured yer finger as I tore my left palm last week & had to let it heal... I bent 8-red's last Saturday!

battle scars brother!

Great news Robert. Hope you heal up quick. 8 reds is a ton in one training session. Keep killing it. I want to see both our names on that list soon.