Race To The Red Nail

Chez

Thanks guys. Its taken me a lot longer than with anything else, but I feel like I'm starting to get the hang of Double overhand. I still have a long way to go though. I have been cutting back on bench pressing and its really helping my flexibility

The mind game is over! That was the biggest part for me and after that it was all downhill. Good job!

Here's my first attempt at a cert http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLGtGRs68Nk&feature=youtu.be

and a failed attempt on a double wrapped 3/8"x8" HRS bar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLaOD3dukT4&feature=youtu.be

A big thanks to Tom Scibelli and Stephen Ruby for the stock! Hopefully I didn't butcher Tom's name in the video.

• Like 1

You melted that bastard! Those are really hard stock also, great job. Really solid attempt on that huge 3/8 piece of steel also.

Thanks Stephen. I think I'm going to start to start working my way down in the lengths on the bastards and I really like messing with that 3/8 stock. I might have to get some from Home Depot and work my way up to this stuff

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Tom! Finishing that sucker is going to be the hard part :)

Alright Fellers! I have made contact with my referee and the date has been set for June 16th. Provided no emergencies pop up, I hope to become #90 on the Red Nail Roster! Wish me luck!

• Like 2

Awesome Delmar! You are totally ready, can't wait to see the video of you destroying the red

Alright Fellers! I have made contact with my referee and the date has been set for June 16th. Provided no emergencies pop up, I hope to become #90 on the Red Nail Roster! Wish me luck!

Awesome news Delmar. Can't wait to see your cert video. Give it hell. I hope to join you on the list as soon as my hand bruise fully heals.

Very cool Delmar! Sounds like you've got the Red Nail cert in the bag man.

Awesome Delmar! You are totally ready, can't wait to see the video of you destroying the red

Thanks Tom. I can't wait either :)

Awesome news Delmar. Can't wait to see your cert video. Give it hell. I hope to join you on the list as soon as my hand bruise fully heals.

Thanks Chez! Your'e next Bro! Ironmind was pretty quick with everything so, when your'e ready it should be a quick process.

Very cool Delmar! Sounds like you've got the Red Nail cert in the bag man.

Thanks Ben! I do as long as they don't send a Redtarded Nail. LOL

Get it Delmar!

Thanks Isaiah!

Good luck. Its easy for you. Who is your referee.

Thanks Mike! His name is Herbert Thomas and I'm not sure if he has ever come across nail bending before. He seemed fascinated by it in his emails.

Thanks Matrixsleeper! I seen your last video and you've made some hellacious progress along the way. You might be one of, if not the lightest guys on the list! I believe you'll have it this year.

Thanks Matrixsleeper! I seen your last video and you've made some hellacious progress along the way. You might be one of, if not the lightest guys on the list! I believe you'll have it this year.

Thanks! I'm really curious who the lightest guy is on the red nail roster and when I go for my attempt if I'll be the lightest. Weighed myself this morning sitting at around 145lbs.

If I were to guess, I would say you're at least in the top 5.

• Like 1

I don't know how good their documentation was in the earlier days, but nowadays weight is recorded on each Bender on the list

Thanks! I'm really curious who the lightest guy is on the red nail roster and when I go for my attempt if I'll be the lightest. Weighed myself this morning sitting at around 145lbs.

I can't speak with certainty, and he was summarily removed from the Red Roster, but Derek Greybill was like 155# back in his bending days. At 145 you will probably be the lightest. I also have a friend that weight who is getting closer to a cert, maybe in winter at the earliest.