Fatman Face Clean While Holding Another Blob In Other Hand

daniel reinard

Thanks Heath and Nick!

You seem very strong in pinch. So is it possible to lift the blob with one finger and a thumb? And can you snatch the blob using two fingers that would be fun to watch (dunno who but i remember seeing a videonof this feat)

I don't think anyone has ever lifted a blob with a single finger, or also the ring and pinky. Some have snatched the blob with a couple fingers. Personally i'm not into throwing blobs or chasing the snatch feat. But the one finger or ring/pinky lift sounds like a good one to chase. That's the one I had referred to. I'd done a ring/middle finger lift quite a while back.

I have done a ring and pinkie with my York 50 and David Horne has cleaned a York 50 ring and pinkie.

David's clean

• Like 1

Thanks guys.
right when i start thinkin im a badass, you go and pull "the claw" out. haha, nice man! i have definately never seen even a video of this feat. so its pretty rad. :bow
Jedd mentioned he'd done a blob clean, and Chad too. Not sure if they were fatman. Either way i'm hoping the extra blob ups the difficulty factor.

Mine was definitely NOT a fatman. Not sure about Chad's. He might have done his when he was in Germany.

Great feat brother.

I too cleaned Nick Rosendaul's Blob with ring and pinky - not sure if it was a Fatman or not.

Thanks for sharing guys. Very impressive feats! I'm not sure what I was thinking then. Maybe it was just a single finger lift like a pinkie only. I'll have to see if I can find the thread.

Found an old video of Daniel Reinard as a baby. Helps to explain his abilities...

http://youtu.be/W-nSKDg_ERw

What you don't see is I was training via hypergravity. That is, I had crapped in the the diaper and carried it up the wall as weighted resistance. Still do it to this day.

J/k of course. That vid was a little controversial when it came out. Sharma may have met his match, well in 10 years.

• Like 1

I just saw "The Claw" in your member title. Very appropriate. Great stuff Daniel!

I just saw "The Claw" in your member title. Very appropriate. Great stuff Daniel!

LOL. I don't remember that ever being there. Someone may have added it recently, either that or i'm going senile.

Bill slipped in "the Claw" after he read this post & commented on page 1.

That is an amazing video. I tell you what, people may think that is controversial, but kids that age have a natural need to climb. My son freaked out the day care on his 2nd day when he climbed up a set of shelves (about 2 feet high), the proceeded to grab his hands on to a hanging wall ornament they had. He started traversing the wall to the crib about 3 feet away. By then the daycare lady finally saw him, and ran over to get him down. My son had a real thing for waking up sleeping babies at that time, so we think that's what he was up to. Within 2 days they had 'graduated' him to the next room away from the babies.

Cool story. I vaguely remember that I had a thing with getting up dresser drawers and up trees. I was good at trees up until 12 or so. I don’t know why I lost interest. I think I was into Transformers by then.

My daughters don’t climb up much. I don’t know what I did wrong. I think I bought them too many dam toys. Ill have to start leaving the toys up high!

That's a cool story Martin. Some kids are natural climbers. Don't worry Rich, my daughter hates heights too. I can't even get her to do a small slide by herself. When she gets a little older i'll take her to the climbing gym to see if I can get her to break that fear. I was a climber as a kid, lost that urge, then a few years back wanted to rock climb but had to break a fear of heights first. Very weird how that was.

Daniel you're video inspired me so I was playing around with my new next gen 50# blob, and figured out that I can get 3 fingers and a thumb on it to attempt face lifts. It still needs to season, and my knuckles aren't used to that extreme angle, but I was able to get a little traction on it and drag it around the floor. Definitely something to add to the blob workouts.

Awesome man! That's all you need bro. That hand position takes a little getting used to. It sounds like you will be doing that soon. That's a VERY short list. I'm still occasionally working on the RH for facelifts. I keep dropping it before the knee.

Awesome man! That's all you need bro. That hand position takes a little getting used to. It sounds like you will be doing that soon. That's a VERY short list. I'm still occasionally working on the RH for facelifts. I keep dropping it before the knee.

Yeah, don't even think my pinkie does anything on face lifts.