Durniat Strength Training Day

andurniat

The monster bell is 3" and 135# currently. I also have an Inch replica and Coulture Bell (2.5" and 185#). Plenty of grip toys. No one will get bored. All ability levels are welcomed. Like Paul stated, no better place to learn.

*Coulter

If I can find a ride out there, then I'll be there.

very cool! hope to see you again!

Jeez, it's cold in Canton!

The monster bell is 3" and 135# currently. I also have an Inch replica and Coulture Bell (2.5" and 185#). Plenty of grip toys. No one will get bored. All ability levels are welcomed. Like Paul stated, no better place to learn.
*Coulter If I can find a ride out there, then I'll be there.
very cool! hope to see you again! Jeez, it's cold in Canton!

C'mon, it's a beautiful March day in northeast Ohio. Be happy you can see the sun.

*Coulter If I can find a ride out there, then I'll be there.
very cool! hope to see you again! Jeez, it's cold in Canton!
C'mon, it's a beautiful March day in northeast Ohio. Be happy you can see the sun.

haha ... just a little colder than what I'm used to in Texas.

Anyone near Canton right now who wants to grab a bite? I'm off Everhard, thinkin about heading to a Buffalo Wildwings ..

So what's on the agenda Andrew? starting w/pinch?

So what's on the agenda Andrew? starting w/pinch?

Pinch, grippers and bending for grip.

Strongman events:

Log and DB overhead medley.

Keg/Sandbag to sled drag medley

Atlas stones

Got in last night around midnight. I had a blast! Andrew's gym is amazing ... It is a gripster's paradise.

I took some video from the workout, but not as much as I wanted to. We were all too busy jumping from one thing to the next,

Below is a video of Chez closing Brent Barbe's #3 w/a CCS ... this is the only video I've uploaded so far and it may take me a little while to upload more, but check it out. He dominated it.

I think he's ready for the cert

Everyone was as friendly as can be .... write-up to follow (as soon as I can get settled back in and get rested up a bit more.)

Nice to see how happy Chez is with his close haha! All amped up! I know I should be! That close was EASY Chez.

Ironmind should be going to work now arranging the set up. Do it. Let's do it. DO it. D O I T DO IT!!

It gets better ...

Nice to see how happy Chez is with his close haha! All amped up! I know I should be! That close was EASY Chez.

Ironmind should be going to work now arranging the set up. Do it. Let's do it. DO it. D O I T DO IT!!

haha, adrenaline is a hell of a drug. Thanks a lot for uploading the videos Paul. It was really nice to met you. I had to amp myself up when I saw Paul pick up my MM3 replica and COC #3.5 and easily smash them. I didn't have anything harder for him to try haha. He also destroyed one of my red nails in a single IMP. I just got home. Lots of driving this weekend but well worth it. Thank you to Andrew and Kyle for letting me crash at their place. I just got motivated to train even harder for nationals.

haha, adrenaline is a hell of a drug. Thanks a lot for uploading the videos Paul. It was really nice to met you. I had to amp myself up when I saw Paul pick up my MM3 replica and COC #3.5 and easily smash them. I didn't have anything harder for him to try haha. He also destroyed one of my red nails in a single IMP. I just got home. Lots of driving this weekend but well worth it. Thank you to Andrew and Kyle for letting me crash at their place. I just got motivated to train even harder for nationals.

You guys were Crushing some big grippers. It almost makes me want to train them. Almost! :laugh After trying your MM1 replica I may throw my hat in the ring again for the MM1 cert. It's always great training with you guys!!

Edited by nickr104

Great Crushes Big Guys!

You guys were Crushing some big grippers. It almost makes me want to train them. Almost! :laugh After trying your MM1 replica I may throw my hat in the ring again for the MM1 cert. It's always great training with you guys!!

Go for it! I'm going to work on my bending so I won't be so bad at it by nationals. Looking forward to competing with you again.