Do Vs Du Vs Reverse Bending

Broly

Now that I'm really getting the hang of the DO technique and am up to a blue nail, I'm curious how other benders out there rate each one of the 3 techniques in order of difficulty. I get the vibe from what I've read so far that Reverse bending seems to be the most challenging but is Double Underhand much more difficult than Double Overhand?

I was best at DO for awhile and started bending a lot more reverse. It didn't take long for my reverse be as good as my DO and my DU is lacking a lot. Reverse makes the kink a lot easier for me for the most part, but I haven't been able to even put a wobble in a piece of 1/4 5.5 inch cut from the same stock that I bent a 5 inch DO. I was bending a lot more at the time though so that could also have something to do with it.

To clarify, for me, reverse is the easiest, DO is slightly harder, and DU needs some serious work.

Thanks for the input. it took me a few trys to first get used to doing bends DO then I started trying reverse and DU. I'm so far finding DU to be the hardest, Once I'm more comfortable with the Reverse technique I'll re-evaluate how it ranks but for me right now it's, DO, Reverse then DU.