Yellow Nail

Isaiah

The hand placement feels so awkward. I can't get as high as you can and below my chin. I feel like I'm loosing a lot with poor technique. Like I can't apply the power to the bend correctly.

You've got a lot of upper body mass so I can see how that could be a problem. Try experimenting with some different hand placement and starting positions. You might want to try a pistol type grip in order to free up your elbows to move higher. With the pistol grip the tops of your hands are almost facing totally backwards with your knuckles touching your chin. This video really helped me a lot as I was bending before with a parallel hand position. It's going to take some experimentation and practice for sure.

A lot of guys I've talked to have purchased Jedd's e-book on bending and they've all recommended it very highly.

Edited by Idiedintothe
  • Like 1

Really appreciate the advice buddy. Watching the video right now. I got no quit in me. I wanna see us both get on that red nail list. I'll keep working hard.

Yes sir! I think the video will help you a lot. I put about a ten degree wobble in the Red right after those three bends! That sucker is in sight!

Edited by Idiedintothe

Finally get to see your bending vids! Great job Isiah, those are some solid bends. We should create a new post, "Race to the Red" and post our progress, bending vids and routines so we can all help each other out. I always feel like I learn something new when I watch someone elses technique and style. Watching you and Chez's progress and vids has got me extremely motivated.

Finally get to see your bending vids! Great job Isiah, those are some solid bends. We should create a new post, "Race to the Red" and post our progress, bending vids and routines so we can all help each other out. I always feel like I learn something new when I watch someone elses technique and style. Watching you and Chez's progress and vids has got me extremely motivated.

I like that idea a lot. We should definitely start that race to the red thread.

I'm down for that Brian. Chez started that thread and I've re-posted my G8 kink. I'll be posting my progress and workouts over there from now on. This thread's got some good feedback already! Can't wait to see all of us progress past this nail! Cheers!