Eric Spoto Recent Video? 600x6.

lifesnotfair

Yeah I'm definitely going, hoping to talk Sophia into it as well, lol. Either way i'll be there. Gonna be insane. If Soph won't come maybe I could drive out to your place and we could go from there?

Sounds good dude. Then can hit up a big lift and grip session after the T surge from bearing witness to that event. Just let me know bro.

Apparently Ed Coan will be at the meet November 3rd (as if they didn't already have enough talent at this meet). Wonder if he'll judge the WR attempt like he did for Mendelson...

I really hope not lol. Ed Coan is the man and a freakin legend, but everyone knows that 715 press call was bullshit...

And, he actually PAUSED it. I would say this is the best all time given the "pauses" I have seen with over this. They were really TOUCH and GO. It seems to be the norm now for guys to state "PAUSE" for touch and go bench presses! Ridiculous!

Agreed

Henderson has done 711 pause in a drug tested full meet though and he does long pauses also. Other then eric and henderson noone has paused 700 in contest.

Just in case anyone is interested here is the front angle of the lift and way better quality video

• Like 1