Eric Spoto Recent Video? 600x6.

lifesnotfair

Well it's about to go down. Spotto is going for the bench record at the supertraining meet in november. Unless he has a freakishly off day the record is toast. Here's a recent vid of him hitting a 695 in the gym.

• Like 1

I might be at that meet-- great news!

Lucky!! I would love to see this in person. Stan Efferding will also be attempting a 2300 total! It is gonna be one epic meet

I might be at that meet-- great news!

Lucky!! I would love to see this in person. Stan Efferding will also be attempting a 2300 total! It is gonna be one epic meet

Damn, I can't wait for the vids, that is going to be wicked. I hope this guy will break the raw record cause that 700 was EZ.

Well it's about to go down. Spotto is going for the bench record at the supertraining meet in november. Unless he has a freakishly off day the record is toast. Here's a recent vid of him hitting a 695 in the gym.

Thats at most 695 -edit didn't see your comment just read the video-

Also he did not touch his chest or pause it

Also his butt is ridiculously off the bench

Some 23 year old russian kid did 695 with a pause just recently

I really hope just because they are friends with him they don't give him the record if he uses sloppy form like he is

Edited by yummy

There are lots of other videos besides that one that show that he is ready to go for the record.

All the videos posted here don't show him touching or pausing well. Also it really does look like his butt comes up on the lifts. Then again he does have the strength to beat it just not sure if they will give him a pass even if he doesn't do it perfectly in competition standards.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a 675 for a triple!!!

He followed that up with a very easy 675 paused single

• 2 weeks later...

705 raw

well looks like the record will go down that looked very easy

not super long pause like they do in the IPF but way longer then what scott did which was really just touch and go.

I am very seriously considering moving to Vegas in a few years. Jay Cutler, Dennis Wolf, several other pro bodybuilders, Average Broz Gymnasium (Pat Mendes, Josh Gilbert, Rob Adell, etc), and Eric Spoto are all based from Vegas. I hear they have some good "supplements" out in Vegas...

I am very seriously considering moving to Vegas in a few years. Jay Cutler, Dennis Wolf, several other pro bodybuilders, Average Broz Gymnasium (Pat Mendes, Josh Gilbert, Rob Adell, etc), and Eric Spoto are all based from Vegas. I hear they have some good "supplements" out in Vegas...

That has nothing to do with vegas though. But yea I would love to train at average broz they seem like the most easy going group of lifters. Vegas does have some very cheap places to live also though.

Yeah, I work at a mortgage company, and Vegas was hit hard by the housing crash. California, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, and Florida were hit the hardest. You can get some cheap houses in most of these places now.

I'm sure everyone has probably seen Max Aitas's 0-600 squat video... well here is Spoto doing it on bench! Freakin insane!!

• Like 1

I read recently that he has been/is involved in arm wrestling. Anyone know anything about this?

I had faith in this guy when I first started watching his vids, but after seeing the 705 paused, I really think he's going to demolish the record. Unless he really chokes majorly, I think he's good for 725 under comp conditions which would be insane.

• 2 weeks later...

Spoto hit an easy 700 yesterday at the ''Kings of the Bench'' meet in Vegas. He's saving the record attempt for ST Nov. 3rd

• Like 1

And, he actually PAUSED it. I would say this is the best all time given the "pauses" I have seen with over this. They were really TOUCH and GO. It seems to be the norm now for guys to state "PAUSE" for touch and go bench presses! Ridiculous!

I read recently that he has been/is involved in arm wrestling. Anyone know anything about this?

I had faith in this guy when I first started watching his vids, but after seeing the 705 paused, I really think he's going to demolish the record. Unless he really chokes majorly, I think he's good for 725 under comp conditions which would be insane.

Devon Larratt mentioned Eric being the strongest he has ever faced that was a non professional armwrestler. And from the information Devon had to beat him in a high hook to win.

I can't wait for the record to be broken on Nov 3rd. That 700 was smooth and easy.

Devon Larratt mentioned Eric being the strongest he has ever faced that was a non professional armwrestler. And from the information Devon had to beat him in a high hook to win.

Good to know, thanks. I would like to see how far he could go if he committed to AW.

Apparently Ed Coan will be at the meet November 3rd (as if they didn't already have enough talent at this meet). Wonder if he'll judge the WR attempt like he did for Mendelson...

I have that day off work....so far. Might make the drive to watch that epic meet. It's only an hour drive. Want to head up there Kevin?

Yeah I'm definitely going, hoping to talk Sophia into it as well, lol. Either way i'll be there. Gonna be insane. If Soph won't come maybe I could drive out to your place and we could go from there?