What Happened To Gary Hunt?

yummy

Where did he go remember seeing videos of him here awhile back when first browsed this forum. Would be great to see him training again and go after the ironmind gold nail.

Gary Hunt went bonkers. He pulled every video of himself and had his name removed from any cert list he was on. He no longer trains grip or bending. You may find him about on the internet trying to pick a keyboard fight with an American. Steer clear of the guy yummy. He ain't the same as you remember. I don't care what anyone thinks. The above mentioned is fact.

He was training grip last year, he did the WSH competition. Haven't heard from him for a while, but I know he was due for surgery on his wrist. I think he basically felt the bending was becoming too much of an obsession and decided to go cold turkey with it. I know he flies off the handle on occasions and perhaps misunderstands forum posts sometimes, however if you ever get chance to meet him he is actually a really nice guy.

Unfortunately within recent months he's picked a few internet fights with people that were entirely uncalled for. One specifically being where he called out Americans. I tried to PM Gary and tell him he misunderstood and his facts weren't straight he just continued to go off the handle. I'm sure he's a nice guy in person but having personally witnessed mutliple child like behaviors I really feel it's safe to say steer clear of that guy. He'll either drag you down with him or make you his enemy. Maybe it's just the internet persona he has but something just ain't right.

Gary Hunt went bonkers. He pulled every video of himself and had his name removed from any cert list he was on. He no longer trains grip or bending. You may find him about on the internet trying to pick a keyboard fight with an American. Steer clear of the guy yummy. He ain't the same as you remember. I don't care what anyone thinks. The above mentioned is fact.

wow what a shame I got interested in bending actually from one of his videos of bending this ridiculously short piece of steel with very little pads-he was outdoors and calling out some forum in the video- and he had an intensity like no other. Thanks for the feedback though hope he changes and comes back to the sport but sounds like that probably isn't going to happen.

Edited by yummy

still bend brother. there are many motivational vids out there. there was a time when he was motivational but that time has passed, people change, and there are new guns out there doing great things. visit the Bender's Battlefield and you'll find guys doing insane stuff daily.

• Like 1

I would Like to See Gary Bending Again. I never had the Privilege of getting to Watch any of His Bending Video's because I got into this after He stopped and pulled the Video's. From what I here He was something Very Special. I would give anything to be able to See some of His Bend's.

Gary was a complete monster bender plus capable of doing many other crazy feats. It'd be good to have him back but sometimes personal lives take precedence over hobbies....for some people anyways lol!

(null)

still bend brother. there are many motivational vids out there. there was a time when he was motivational but that time has passed, people change, and there are new guns out there doing great things. visit the Bender's Battlefield and you'll find guys doing insane stuff daily.

That is a fact Daniel! :devil