• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OldGuy

• Patrik_F

• gazza

• Bill Piche

I would love to have a WT gripper along with the heaviest 300# RB one.

My WC gripper arrived with rust on the spring and it doesn't seem that much harder than my SuperElite.

Of course, the SE does seem much tougher than my #4...

What does the WT stand for? World's Toughest? Won't Touch? Weak Try??

Hopefully, there is enough interest for Mr. Baraban to build some more of them :D

Oldguy

You are right chromium :blush thanks for pointing it out.

The WT stands for Worlds Toughest(up to now anyway) :D

IF ya all make enough nboise Robert will make one and also other grippers between the #3 and #4.

Oldguy

Without trying to P..S O.F Dr.Strossen,yes the RB Grippers a very reasonabley priced and as good as or better quilitythan the cocs,plus you are gettin a chromium spring for about the same price,obviouslythe brass,full chronium,engraving etc all are more expensive,but i think a lot of people on here are collectors of grippers as well as users and why shouldn,t we have nice things a lot of us work hard for are money.

If Ironmind had chosen to get involved with this board they would get a lot more support, and promoting other peoples grippers would not be encouraged. That is their mistake as many of their customers are right here.

Oldguy

Theres enough room on the planet for everbody to make and enjoy grip equipment without treading on each others toes,obviously me and Robert are small fry compared to the likes of Ironmind and PDA :D

To be honest i am only realy doin it to help out Robert Baraban and my fellow grip buds,i dont see myself making a living out of it,unless it takes off bigtime,i just think i now have some nice griptoys and grippers and would like to see other grip enthusiasts have the same.

Thats why this board is so great you can bring in your ideas and and exchange them with people that want the same and there are always lots of people with good support and enthusiasm willing to help out or exchange ideas :cool

• 5 years later...