Minneapolis Frostbite Grip Challenge, 25 Feb 2012

AdamTGlass

FROSTBITE was an awsome time - i really enjoyed myself

Adam Glass runs the smoot efficient comp no surprise there - We started at roughly 930am and were eating beef brisketts at 2;30 that was with the bearhug and rolling thunder, and grippers for reps 30mm block it was fast no standing around. I learned alot

WE had a 38 point medley were there were no gimmes, medley range from 54 pound blob to the inch dumbell, to a 250lb one hand pull on barbell 5 minutes to get through 38 different grip toys it was so bad ass

Then we went right to a brutal rope hang, 45plate pinch hold to 3 inch dumbell hold (BRutal) It was an awsome, agreat time with some awsome people, I competed in the open with glass and mathison playing third place was my only chance , i got a bad ass trophy so proud it was a monumental event. Dave killed it , he rep out 49 reps on the ghp 115 the grippers were brutally challenging.

It is no suprise that the people that train with dave and adam are beast, they have never competed in grip event and they killed it , ddn killed it and ryan pitts and matt cannon are monsters there extremely strong cannon missed #3 close in medley by a hair. GReat job to all those involed

If you live in MN and post on the gripboard , you cant win if you dont play --Be scared you have your work cut out for ya because these guys just learned about grip and there extremely competive, in the 180 -200 class your playin for second cause you wont touch ddn, and the open division there might be 3 people on the planet EARTH that will challenge glass, chris is a beast with 5 seconds left in the medley the pulled the blob 50 to lockout it was amazing I AM THINKING ABOUT MOVING THE family to MN just so i can train at the Movment MN , It was a great day i will be back in april thanks guys

Big Thanks to ATG for putting this one on. Always a cool contest at Adams place. Awesome people, awesome events, awesome trophies and awesome sponsors. It was a good time.

Say, I'm curious, are Cannon, Mathison and Brouse the only GripBoard members within 200 miles of Minneapolis?

I know of 5 more guys at least. You know who you are... :D

Say, I'm curious, are Cannon, Mathison and Brouse the only GripBoard members within 200 miles of Minneapolis?

Not even close, bra. And many more that have moved but with close ties or reasons to come back... Certainly the best looking however, which should say something about the quality of the male stock in MN.

I'm about 300 miles away, and would love to get to one of the contests in the near future.