St. Croix Forge Lite Rim 1 In Paper Towels

Mike Rinderle

Did this bend once before, but the camera died. Not a super hard shoe, but you don't get anything from the paper towels other than some protection.

Sweet bend Mike. I love the minimal wrap bends!! Like Mike mentioned, paper towels don't really help at all, so good job!!

Dude you are tough. Wearing a shirt with orange print and white stripes.

Just kidding bro.

Seriously man, you must have a much higher pain tolerance than 95% of the people. That must seriously dig into the hand meat with no wraps.

Dude you are tough. Wearing a shirt with orange print and white stripes.

Just kidding bro.

Seriously man, you must have a much higher pain tolerance than 95% of the people. That must seriously dig into the hand meat with no wraps.

Those are ATP elbow sleeves Jason gave me. Although I am a big fan of stripes. Checks too. :D

The pain isn't horrible if the shoe goes. But if you have to work on one for awhile, it will bruise you up. This is that shoe we work with you on to bend on the DVD Jedd. So it's not a pushover, but I can usually get through them pretty quick.

Thanks for checking it out everyone!

I was joking about the striped sleeves, BUT I do wish that it was a striped sleeve shirt.