Feats Of Strength And Bending

Mike Rinderle

Did a fun little workout today with a bunch of different feats. 3 unbraced bends and a frying pan roll/unroll, so I thought I would stick it here. Quite a few PRs on these.

1687 pg phonebook grip n rip (PR)

Frying pan rolled and unrolled (1st ever, so PR)

Deck of cards - ugly corner (1st ever, so PR)

60D reverse in a single IMP

60D DU in paper towels

500lb G8 DU in single leather, no rubber bands (PR) - 1 hit to about 75 degrees.

Nice show of your arsenal of feats- Great Job on the PRs to boot!

Nice work Mike :rock

• Like 1

Thanks guys!

John, the phonebooks are really coming along and I am almost there on the peal method for the cards. Thanks!

Strong performances Mike!

Thanks Ben! Having a blast with these feats ever since Jedd ran his challenges.

I have never gripd and ripd a phone book of any size. I can do the fan from the top pretty well but, as soon as it's from the bottom....nothing. I have even failed it on 1" books. so, you suck.

I used to try and work stuff like this in at the end of my training and it was always too hard from being tired. this looks like it would be a fun way to break things up. just a night of "tricks" rather than exercises.

I have never gripd and ripd a phone book of any size. I can do the fan from the top pretty well but, as soon as it's from the bottom....nothing. I have even failed it on 1" books. so, you suck.

I used to try and work stuff like this in at the end of my training and it was always too hard from being tired. this looks like it would be a fun way to break things up. just a night of "tricks" rather than exercises.

Yea, my grip, wrists and forearms were toast after this. Fun little break in the routine. How are you coming with the Red reverse?

Yea, my grip, wrists and forearms were toast after this. Fun little break in the routine. How are you coming with the Red reverse?

I've had a weird week and haven't been able to get at it. tonight I'm planning on doing some wrist work and seeing how it goes. it's been stuck at 10-15 degrees for a while. I suspect I'm do for a breakthrough.

• Like 1

What I've found when stuck like that on a certain piece of steel, it is usually something as simple as a small change in hand placement or technique tweak. That, or a few days off and it folds. You'll finish one soon.