Diamond Special Ds5 Horseshoe Hearted!

naturalstrength

Carl that is crazy :bow

• Like 1

Thanks John! Have you tried any more shoes since your last lite rim #3 shoe?? That was a very impressive first bend John.

Thanks John! Have you tried any more shoes since your last lite rim #3 shoe?? That was a very impressive first bend John.

I will after the WSH leg 2 next weekend. Rindo will be there so you know something will get bent :grin:

Woah! That is insane! I can't say that I'm surprised though. With your legcrush you could probably heart a reg plain 3 if you had it far enough

Woah! That is insane! I can't say that I'm surprised though. With your legcrush you could probably heart a reg plain 3 if you had it far enough

Thanks David! While I have never tried to heart a reg plain 3, I think that in theory the ds5 is harder to heart because of the width of the legs of the shoe. A reg plain 3 is not as wide, and thus I can more easily get the shoe into a more powerful leg crush position. I will try one soon and let you guts know.

Thanks for watching

What can I say but just when I think it has got to slow down someone comes out with a even bigger and better bend! Great Work Carl!

Awesome bend Carl! That is an amazing feat for sure!

Thanks guys! I have some more projects

In the works, so I'll keep you guys updated as they materialize

Sick stuff my brother!