Easy Coc 3

eduard23

For thumb strength the spring clamp is just as good. I got rid of my TTK and all I use is clamps.

My 2" bar is a solid piece of CRS I found on a job site, 2 clamps welded on for $5 and I have a $5 axle.

Nice!! Can't beat a $5 dollar Axle-lol!!

That's a crock about people getting taken off the list, that is a bit childish. Bill, looks like we may be next. Now we won't be able to use it on our resume`. :flame

For thumb strength the spring clamp is just as good. I got rid of my TTK and all I use is clamps.

My 2" bar is a solid piece of CRS I found on a job site, 2 clamps welded on for $5 and I have a $5 axle.

That's a crock about people getting taken off the list, that is a bit childish. Bill, looks like we may be next. Now we won't be able to use it on our resume`. :flame

Heath,

You cannot get in trouble with people for telling the truth.

There is no way I will remove anyone from the MM list. Once they get on the list, they are there for LIFE! They achieved it. End of story.

I was never impressed with the rolling thunder. I thought it was cheaply made with the plastic handle, etc. That was the 90's version. Not sure on today's version though.

You are just as well off using a 3 dollar clamp from Home Depot for thumb strength. You can even micro load with rubber bands. And, it's obviously super portable.

Really? After reading KTA and preparing myself for it, I got the impression that TTK was very important and almost essential to the program. You think the spring clamp is just as good?

Yes. I have learned a few things since the program was written. :)

Bill is a man of honour,to throw someone off the roster is :sick: .

Sure you can use it- just include a date span. For example 'Certified CofC 2000-2005'. You can prove when you were certified, I suspect. Although there are some who want to re-write history, you may have the MILO write-up about being certified? Are those who lose certification also de-certified in MILO, or is that a one-way alley? And by removing a man from the list is that an acknowledgement that the man's 'witness' should also be removed as a witness? I am asking, I do not know. I subscribe to MILO for Bonini's history (none in the recent issue; hopefully he has not been de-certified as an historian?)

I haven't posted much but have been reading this forum for several years, so I'd like to inject my opinion after briefly browsing elsewhere.

COC are fine grippers, but so are the other brands. As for Customer service, the Gripper Superstore could not be better.

Calibration: Who cares if RGC is actually calibration or not? I know who: one person and his entourage....along with the mice chasing the cheese. YOU WILL NOT CALL IT THAT! They're my grippers; I'll call it what I want to call it.

No offense to Kinney, but if Mr Sexton didn't actually meet Kinney, I would have a hard time believing he even existed. Heck, the posts over there that were allegedly provided by Kinney seemed fishy to say the least. There seems to be a few people with multiple personalities....er....usernames. It's all very weird.

Credit card set? Why not lamp set, or box of cereal set? Those knuckleheads could have designed some sort of block and sold the heck out of them. Did the block idea appear after the CCS idea? If so, that explains some of their frustration....Why didn't I think of that?

Bashing the Gripboard? I doubt I'd know those grippers existed if it wasn't for this site.

Removing people from the cert list after they decided to call a do-over? Wow, that's one powerful hissy fit!

I recall the initial discussion here regarding the mash monster ladder; the plans to get it started. I thought, wow, if they do that, it'll be a hit! And it was....is! Further frustration, why didn't I think of that?

So who cares, any of you super strong gripper guys gotten paid yet? It's more fun and practical here.

Bill, Jed, Ben, Heath, Steve, could go on for a while with names, It has been a pleasure watching y'all get stronger.

By the way, I own several calibrated grippers.

Best Regards

Is there any other sport where they de-certify people for "unsportsmanlike conduct" (eg insulting the equipment manufacturer)? "Sorry Rez, that WR snatch no longer counts since we noticed you said Eleiko's new bar sucked" . He continues to make the certs even more of a joke with his antics.

Is there any other sport where they de-certify people for "unsportsmanlike conduct" (eg insulting the equipment manufacturer)? "Sorry Rez, that WR snatch no longer counts since we noticed you said Eleiko's new bar sucked" . He continues to make the certs even more of a joke with his antics.

Totally agree. It does make it a bit more teehee funny considering Strossen's best close is a #2 - and he constantly gives out "advice" about how to train with his grippers to get stronger. Wow doesn't even begin to cover the strangeness of that type of reasoning.

For me it was a goal to close CoC no3 gripper under the MM rules,and to talk with you guys is a pleasure because here it's a friendly place,no hate ,envy....no interest to sell something,and it's just about training and respect.For that :bow to GripBoard and this community.RESPECT!

For me it was a goal to close CoC no3 gripper under the MM rules,and to talk with you guys is a pleasure because here it's a friendly place,no hate ,envy....no interest to sell something,and it's just about training and respect.For that :bow to GripBoard and this community.RESPECT!

The Ironmind forum is the exact same thing, as long as you DO and SAY EXACTLY what Randal wants you to say and do.

This is an unfair thing to put someone out the roster for a personal thing.The feat. was done so nothing takes away that.

I agree with this 100%.

This is an unfair thing to put someone out the roster for a personal thing.The feat. was done so nothing takes away that.

I agree with this 100%.

In fairness, perhaps some of those certs were later found to have been approved using an expired credit card? :whistel

I agree with this 100%.

In fairness, perhaps some of those certs were later found to have been approved using an expired credit card? :whistel

ROFL! Good one Joe!:upsidedwn That must've happened with mine. But on a serious note - it happened because I went too far in telling Strossen on his open forum what I thought about him and his business practices. So fair enough I guess. Was it worth it? Yep! Like I told Strossen...taking me off the #3 list didn't magically take away my strength. It's still here. I earned that cert and I know it. He knows it. My witness knows it. All the people standing around in the gym that heard the handles click (TNS and CCS-both hands) know it. We all know it. It doesn't inspire confidence in a cert if you know (which I'm not the first COC to be removed) that your name can literally be removed after the cert is approved and completed.

I am sorry for you Ben - although i don't think this list matters that much in the grand scheme of things.

This kind of behaviour is undignified and very much unbusinesslike!

Everybody is free to pick what cert. he wants.So if he wants to cert. under IM rules no problem if he wants under MM rules is free to do it.Both are about closing grippers.