A Video Of My Crush Method.

AlexR

Thanks Alex for the tutorial on this unique twist of the crushing technique, I think I will try it to see if it fits me.

That's pretty cool Alex. I'm gonna give that a try on something soon and see how it feels.

That looks pretty nice. Never thought of doing that!

That looks pretty nice. Never thought of doing that!

Thanks Jedd,It just came to me when I was struggling with a stainless bar,tried it and it worked well.Both hands working the bar instead of one pushing against the other.

When I was bending, my crush suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked. I think this would have worked well for me!

When I was bending, my crush suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked. I think this would have worked well for me!

I know how you feel,my crush always let me down,on bigger bars,until I came up with this,now I stand a chance of finishing most of what I kink.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is getting a bit better. Working on the big Drill Rod DO right now.

Mine is getting a bit better. Working on the big Drill Rod DO right now.

I have been working a lot of drill rod,it has helped me a lot,my endurance is letting me down on bigger bends.

Very nice Alex! Finally watched your video. My buddy Travis started experimenting with a very similar style of crushdown after the 2006 Backyard Bastard Bash and it brought his crushdown strength from struggling to crushdown a 6.5" Shiny to crushing a few Grand Shinys to well under 2". I never could get it to work for me but I didn't try it many times. But that might be because my crushdown strength really took off around that time and I just kept on hammering away with the standard interlocked fingers technique.

• 2 weeks later...

you came up with your own style of crushing.innovated.