Barehand 5/8" X 28" Hrs

Mike Rinderle

First time I have tried one of these barehand, so I started with 28". This went down without a ton of trouble. I'll see if I can get a 24" piece barehand after GGC.

http://youtu.be/W8jFVSRT9I8

Sick bend Mike. My hands hurt a bit just watching that lol. A 24" piece would really be something to barehand. I think if you manage that I will have to let you borrow my time machine and go back to 2007 when people were talking if 24" was even possible WITH wraps.

Edited by David_wigren

Sick bend Mike. My hands hurt a bit just watching that lol. A 24" piece would really be something to barehand. I think if you manage that I will have to let you borrow my time machine and go back to 2007 when people were talking if 24" was even possible WITH wraps.

:laugh:laugh:laugh

Well, with Carl getting ready to kill a 16" piece I think we all know that 24" isn't super special anymore. :laugh:laugh

:laugh:laugh:laugh

Well, with Carl getting ready to kill a 16" piece I think we all know that 24" isn't super special anymore. :laugh:laugh

Carl has ruined it for everyone else :laugh . And now he is comming after me on the long bar bending :help

Another Epic bend from the monster! Great Job!

Another Epic bend from the monster! Great Job!

Thanks Walter! I just got the ball rolling though. I'm sure Carl will bust out a 20" barehand any minute now. :whacked:laugh:laugh

I want that 24 inch but with wraps. Hahah

I want that 24 inch but with wraps. Hahah

You'll get it soon bro. No sweat!