Getting Back Into Bending

JDarty6173

Thanks Gator. I had actually planned on bending a 6.5" silver Edgin last night, but discovered I don't have any LOL.. Thought I still had a couple laying around. So the Black one got the call.. If I remember correctly, it seemed like the black ones felt around 10% harder or so to bend. I'll pick up some more silver ones soon and test them out.

That is a mighty big bend, You sent me one of those mighty bolts but it will be a while before I take one down Great Job!!!

6.5" x 5/16" FBBC Hex. That was last nights bend. I finished it down to 1.25". I was amazed how much harder the hex was to kink at 6.5" than it was at 7". Generally I find the shorter stuff easier to get started. I can't wait to see what this stuff feels like in stainless.

sml_gallery_5852_1289_5127.jpg

Another great bend from a great bender, every time I check the board you have bent another incredibly stout bar! :flame

Thanks my friend. I feel like I may have to take a week to heal though. I have been bending twice a week as well as hitting grippers hard twice a week. Then add in my powerlifting training schedule to that. The back of my forearms feel like they have shin splints, and my hands feel bruised in the palms. Oh well, they will toughen up.

Very strong comeback :rock I just tried to bend and got a 6 inch fbbc stainless hex 1/4 down to 1.7 inches in ironmind pads. The bend was done in 10 minutes. The pain was what stopped me not strength. Hey last time I bent was looong time. But very well done on your bends!

Correction and an update:-

The peice that I bent was 5.5" long not 6". Today I tried a G8 bolt and failed. Psychologically I was weak too. Then I said hey lemme try the 1/4*7" FBBC sq. In IronMind pads. When I held it it so easily in my hands. So that bosted my psychological power too. I bent it in 30 seconds. Then I went for another one. Again bent it but in 15 seconds. Then went back to that G8 and bent it too but it was harder. Am I the only one who's always felt that the G8 was harder to bend than a sq? Anyway nice bending for a comeback (although nowhere near your 6" shiny bastard :rock ) I hope to bend the bastard or red again soon in IM pads (I have been playing with 60D's last three month for two weeks so that helped a bit I guess? Nothing serious like the old me though).