Bend My First Ever Nail Today!

ATK

Bend my first nail ever today! 60D from Homebase here in UK. Used a lot of padding since it was my first. It was tough, lol. Any suggestions?

Another video. Tried it a different way.

Good bends,and good to see another UK member.I had some of those nails when I first started bending,they do them in 150mm and 125mm,great start.Try some leather wraps,nice and tight to stop them slipping.Any help you need drop me a message.

Good bends,and good to see another UK member.I had some of those nails when I first started bending,they do them in 150mm and 125mm,great start.Try some leather wraps,nice and tight to stop them slipping.Any help you need drop me a message.

Thanks a lot! I used some cheap leather wraps from a pound store and they kept slipping... What would be my next step in terms of bending? Anything I can get from Homebase?

Get some nice thick suede to bend it and wrap it nice and tight.

Homebase used to sell small quantities of steel bar,but my local one has stopped stocking it.Buy some steel online there are plenty of suppliers that deliver.Get some 1/4'' crs round,and keep cutting it shorter.

Get some nice thick suede to bend it and wrap it nice and tight.

Homebase used to sell small quantities of steel bar,but my local one has stopped stocking it.Buy some steel online there are plenty of suppliers that deliver.Get some 1/4'' crs round,and keep cutting it shorter.

Sounds goods! Thanks for your help!

Great Job with bending those nails, like they said suede leather will help tremendously if you don't want to go with the IM pads. CONGRATS your moving fast!

Great Job with bending those nails, like they said suede leather will help tremendously if you don't want to go with the IM pads. CONGRATS your moving fast!

Thanks a lot!

Pretty damn good start - 60D Nails on the first try. Nice work.

Jedd

Jedd

Thank you! What color IM nails should I order? I was going to order their pads so I though I'll get some nails as well...

Jedd

Thank you! What color IM nails should I order? I was going to order their pads so I though I'll get some nails as well...

I would get some blues,if your using IMP.

Great! Thanks everyone! I'll order some blue nails and give it a shot.

• 3 weeks later...

my first nail was last year - I love it. congrats! my advice, keep bending! bend 2 or 3 times per week. most of all, have fun and try not to push into the harder bends straight away in case you injure yourself.

my first nail was last year - I love it. congrats! my advice, keep bending! bend 2 or 3 times per week. most of all, have fun and try not to push into the harder bends straight away in case you injure yourself.

Thanks man! I went through a box of 25 D60s in the last month. I love it!