Bending A Crowbar

David_wigren

This is an 18mm thick 28" long octagonal shaped crowbar that I've been working on and off for a couple of years. I first wobbled it in 08. Last year I took it slightly past a wobble to what you could call a small kink. And now I've been moving it again, last workout I got it to 83mm. And that is where we start in this video.

It's not not a complete bend, but you can see that I am moving the crowbar in the video.

Reason why I'm posting this is that I mentioned in another thread that I've put a dent in a crowbar, and just wanted to show that it is true.

Also, normally I don't bother much with these obscure feats, but when we're talking about a crowbar, I'm willing to make an exception

Thanks for watching

Thanks guys!

I'm always a little afraid of that it would snap. Having that much force just snap is probably not gonna feel good. Like taking a metal pipe and hitting it with everything you've got on another metal pipe, DOING. But with your whole body instead :laugh

That's just crazy.

:mosher

If I ever break this or bend it far enough, I'm gonna go to Chlas Ohlsson store and ask for a refund :laugh

Thanks guys!

I'm always a little afraid of that it would snap. Having that much force just snap is probably not gonna feel good. Like taking a metal pipe and hitting it with everything you've got on another metal pipe, DOING. But with your whole body instead :laugh

That's just crazy.

:mosher

If I ever break this or bend it far enough, I'm gonna go to Chlas Ohlsson store and ask for a refund :laugh

Hahaha! :laugh

WOW! This is crazy impressive. I would have never thought that could be done had I not seen this video.

I tried to bend a tire tool once and barely got any movement out of it! This is a great feat of strength just another thing to add to your bucket list GREAT JOB my friend, barefooted too--- :tongue