Gator's Comeback Or Coming Back-lol

GatorGrip

Short workout today:

Bench Press 1x10 @ 225

Machine Flies 4x10

Assisted Dips 4x10

Triceps Machine Extensions 5x10 then finished off with lighter weight during FST sets with cable press downs

weigh in: 242.4

Edited by GatorGrip

Really quick workout today!

Narrow grip rows 4x10

Lat pulldowns 4x10

Barbell rows 4x10

Machine Flies 4x10 got up to 190 pounds today!

**No Curls today as my right bicep tendon or ligament was hurting :angry2:

Triceps & Chest Workout

Bench Press did 225 x 13 PR

Machine Flies 4x10 worked up to 210

Assisted Dips 4x10

Tricep Extensions 4x10 (worked up to 110) then finished off with lighter weight cable rope extensions during FST sets (7-8)

*Barbell Rows 3x10 (just for fun-damn jitterbugs don't stick to the plan!) icon_lol.gif

weigh in: 243lbs

BEFORE PHOTO 1 month ago prior to beginning a workout program: weight 230 pounds

Side.jpg

AFTER PHOTO 1 month of working a weight training program 10 plus pounds weight gain today 243

000_0040.jpg

I took off about 5 days from the gym to let my bicep heal up and let my CNS recover for a bit. I wondered if my layoff would help me or hurt me ( lost about 4 pounds weighed in at 239 today) but the good thing is I tried the bench press and this is my PR results:

225 x 18 reps BIG PR ( I believe this was a 5 rep PR )

285 x1

290 x 1, 1 PR

295 x1 PR

300 x 1, 1 BIG PR

* I feel that 315 is within reach within the next month if my progress continues... >>>------ icon_eek.gif ------->

assisted dips 3x10

Machine Flies 3x10 and 250 (complete stack) x 6 PR thats a 5 rep PR

I took off about 5 days from the gym to let my bicep heal up and let my CNS recover for a bit. I wondered if my layoff would help me or hurt me ( lost about 4 pounds weighed in at 239 today) but the good thing is I tried the bench press and this is my PR results:

225 x 18 reps BIG PR ( I believe this was a 5 rep PR )

285 x1

290 x 1, 1 PR

295 x1 PR

300 x 1, 1 BIG PR

* I feel that 315 is within reach within the next month if my progress continues... >>>------ icon_eek.gif ------->

assisted dips 3x10

Machine Flies 3x10 and 250 (complete stack) x 6 PR thats a 5 rep PR

Nice bench pr and cool before and after pics....your improving good, 315 is going down

Kel!! It's been years since I was active on the GB and it brings a huge smile to my face that you're still in the game, taking down steel, and going for bigger and better things. Warriors for life bro! Keep it up.

It's great to see you around again Nick! Been a long time but I remember fondly the bending conversations. You training grip or bending these days?

Thanks for the motivating compliments Ben and Big T it means alot coming from two strong warriors such as yourselves! I will keep up the hard work to reach my goals Yall keep checking in as it does my heart and mind good!

Quick Triceps & Chest Workout

Bench Press got on the bench fresh today and maxed out at 305 x 1 PR :D

Machine Flies 3x10 worked up to 210

Assisted Dips 3x10

Tricep Extensions 3x10 then finished off with lighter weight cable rope extensions during FST sets (5 sets)

Quick Triceps & Chest Workout

Bench Press got on the bench fresh today and maxed out at 305 x 1 PR :D

Machine Flies 3x10 worked up to 210

Assisted Dips 3x10

Tricep Extensions 3x10 then finished off with lighter weight cable rope extensions during FST sets (5 sets)

Nice on the 305 pr, keep going

Triceps & Chest

Machine Flies 4x10

Assisted Dips 4x10

Tricep Extensions 6x10 then finished off with lighter weight cable rope extensions during FST sets (5 sets)

Machine Rows 4x10

Weigh In 239.4

**Tried some deadlifts today - easing into them so I only did 225 2x6 and my back already hurts :oops:

Triceps & Chest Workout

Machine Flies 3x10 worked up to 250 for 1x6

Assisted Dips 4x10

Tricep Extensions 4x10 (then finished off with lighter weight cable rope extensions during FST sets (6)

*Barbell Rows 3x10

My gym buddy is afraid to look weak on the bench in front of all the people so he won't try it so I guess I will work out without the bench for a while and then go for a max next time to see where I am at then, maybe I will go up by doing the other chest and triceps exercises.