Paul Knight Reps A #3 38 Times.

Bigdeze

I've counted the clicks numerous times and I keep getting 39.

Anyone else tried counting the reps???

AMAZING GRIP PAUL!!!

I've counted the clicks numerous times and I keep getting 39.

Anyone else tried counting the reps???

AMAZING GRIP PAUL!!!

Actually, yeah. I counted 39 the 2nd time watching the video. And I counted the last rep as it was. It might of looked like 2 but it was just 1. Anyone else get 39??

I just checked again. He comes to his 1st mini pause at 14. He re-adjusts a little. I got 39 guys. Watch it very carefully.

Edited by Legendofjd3

Paul's for sure way up there on grippers, but I know three guys who are within a whisker of going for their certification on the Captains of Crush No. 4 gripper.

A deep set followed by high-rep lockouts on a pre-2004 CoC No. 3 might be fun to watch, but to me it's like deadlifts: to figure out who's really strong, I want to see the full range movement, from the floor to lockout, under competition conditions - not a short stroke gym lift banged out over and over again.

I'd mentioned three guys, above, but it wouldn't surprise me if Paul weren't far behind on this chase.

The laugh-a-minute circus continues in other parts of cyberspace...

Paul's for sure way up there on grippers, but I know three guys who are within a whisker of going for their certification on the Captains of Crush No. 4 gripper.

A deep set followed by high-rep lockouts on a pre-2004 CoC No. 3 might be fun to watch, but to me it's like deadlifts: to figure out who's really strong, I want to see the full range movement, from the floor to lockout, under competition conditions - not a short stroke gym lift banged out over and over again.

I'd mentioned three guys, above, but it wouldn't surprise me if Paul weren't far behind on this chase.

That is funny. I like the pre-2004 comment. Sounds like a wine connoisseur.

I guess you can’t please everyone.

I saw that thread too. Someone had to remind him that Paul has certified on the #3.5, lol.