7" 315lbs Du Barehanded

David_wigren

Well, I said I would go over 300lbs. Almost made it. Kinked it fairly easy but I didn't have what it took to crush it down. I'm still pretty proud of the fact that I kinked it to about 70 degrees with relative ease.

I think a kinked red nail might not be impossible sometime this year

I can't watch the clip :/ It says there is some copyright issues with Sony Music.

Please upload again. Always inspiring to see strong bending videos, from you or one of your bending buddies.. :)

Edited by Six Barrel Shotgun

Thanks guys. I just noticed that it was blocked in almost every country in the world except USA. I'm audio swapping it right now, so that everyone will be able to see it. Unfortunately you won't be able to hear my little wuss squeal when the bar slides when I try to crush it down. :laugh

Awesome kink David. I know you have been wanting to hit that 300 lb mark for awhile now. If it were only 300 lb drill rod you might have been able to finish it off but you have to work with what you got. Very nice effort though. I have said it a million times I am not man enough to ever try it....

Well, I said I would go over 300lbs. Almost made it. Kinked it fairly easy but I didn't have what it took to crush it down. I'm still pretty proud of the fact that I kinked it to about 70 degrees with relative ease.

I think a kinked red nail might not be impossible sometime this year

Nice vid and look forward in watching your journey to a kinked red barehanded :bow

Might wanna wrap the ends in a piece of duct tape or something, I feel like that must be very bad for your hands.

:laugh

David you are a tough SOB and an inspiration. Killer barehanding skills bro. Maybe one day my balls will be that big, until then I'll be in the sub 200's barehanded. 200 being the goal sometime whenever.

Thanks for the comment guys. I appreciate them.

I would not want to use tape or anything other than chalk. Using tape IMO would kind of defeat the purpose of a barehand bend. However I do file the ends to try and round them out a bit.

Besides this was a cert attempt for a list where the rules don't allow tape.

As for the danger level, it really is only as dangerous as you make it. Yesterday I tore a callous off while reverse bending with ironmind pads. That's way worse than any cut or bruise I've ever gotten from barehand bending.

Regarding hand health. My hands and wrists are in better shape now then they were when I started bending about 4 years ago. And I have good dexterity in them

Edited by David_wigren