7" 290lbs Barehanded

David_wigren

This bend was made as a cert for another site. I'm very proud of this bend. A few months ago I said that I would be shooting for a 7" 300lbs+ bend barehanded, and I'm slowly getting there

Thank you

Holy freaking crap that's an insane barehand bend!!! I have bent (reverse) a few of the 290lb calibrated bars and they are tough even with pads. Without pads this is a 2 in a million bend in my opinion - Gazza and David, lol.:mosher

David this is a sweet bend!

Rico

Thanks guys!

That might be true Ben. But Gazza would totally annihilate that bar :laugh

I think I'm good for heavier though. I've got a 7" 315 bar that I'm going to attempt in a few days. It was alot of things that didn't go right with this 290 bend, so I imagine that if I can get everything right with the 7" 315 it just might go. I think I should at least be able to kink it. My barehand kink feels really strong.

Your a dangerous man David :D Excellent barehanded bending!!! This is super impressive since many can't even bend such a bar with fat pads :bow

Your a dangerous man David :D Excellent barehanded bending!!! This is super impressive since many can't even bend such a bar with fat pads :bow

Thanks Carl! Wish I could be moving reds in a single sheet of a phone book page like you are

This bend was made as a cert for another site. I'm very proud of this bend. A few months ago I said that I would be shooting for a 7" 300lbs+ bend barehanded, and I'm slowly getting there

Thank you

Intense, way to go :flame