591 Lb Fbbc Hexabastard

RichardBean1

FBBCHexTard.jpg?t=1293489899

FBBCHextard2.jpg?t=1293489899

Here is carnage to the 7" HexaBastard I have been trying to cert on for FBBC. This particular batch was calibrated by martin G. at 591 lbs.....This bend went over the 5 minute time limit but it doesn't matter as I couldn't manage to get it to move any more than 2 11/16"......Oh well it is a HUGE PR for me and I am happy with it.....For now....

FBBCHexTard.jpg?t=1293489899

FBBCHextard2.jpg?t=1293489899

Here is carnage to the 7" HexaBastard I have been trying to cert on for FBBC. This particular batch was calibrated by martin G. at 591 lbs.....This bend went over the 5 minute time limit but it doesn't matter as I couldn't manage to get it to move any more than 2 11/16"......Oh well it is a HUGE PR for me and I am happy with it.....For now....

holy shit man! that thing looks rediculous! Great job!

Fantastic work Richard! That's very strong man.

I like how you use the word "fantastic" in your comment Ben.....As if you know anything about "fantastic".... :bow:D

Just tried some of that Hex from FBBC and it is some really Sick Hexabastard material. I totally strained my guts out bending it. Shows me just how strong you are!!! Congrats Richard :rock

Just tried some of that Hex from FBBC and it is some really Sick Hexabastard material. I totally strained my guts out bending it. Shows me just how strong you are!!! Congrats Richard :rock

Thanks for the kind words Big Mike! Means A LOT coming from you seriously. I have probably seen all of your rediculous and super human bends you have done over the years and it has really motivated me to work hard and push the limits and maybe someday I can bend freakish steel like that. Thanks for checking out my progress. I am sure you killed it under 2" and well under the 15 minutes it took me to manage what I did..... :bow

Would love to see some new vids from you. It seems a lot of guys are making a comeback lately. New competition.... ;)

Congrats that is a hell of an accomplishment by the sounds of the others. I knew it wouldn't be long at the rate you are progressing.

Congrats that is a hell of an accomplishment by the sounds of the others. I knew it wouldn't be long at the rate you are progressing.

It was a great attempt but still a fialed attempt Walter... :whistel It has not been accomplished as of yet by me....Thanks for the kind words of encouragement though I appreciate them.

http://i1103.photobu...pg?t=1293489899

http://i1103.photobu...pg?t=1293489899

Great job and a pr is a pr. You'll have it in the cert time. The intensity and work you've been doing is awesome, keep going :rock

Fantastic work Richard! That's very strong man.

I like how you use the word "fantastic" in your comment Ben.....As if you know anything about "fantastic".... :bow:D

Ha, I know a bit here and there.:D