Badass Sledgehammer Swinging ;)

David_wigren

I'm getting pretty badass with the sledges.

The video ends with me bending a 6.5x1/4 fbbc crs barehanded. The battery died a few seconds before I had to measure it. Therefore I edited away all the measuring of the bar in the beginning. I still have the full video, so if anyone doubts I can upload the entire thing

Awesome video! Amazing control

Careful with the roof! :upsidedwn

That´s some good heavy swinging, got to try it myself some time.

one of the best vids i've seen in a while good song , fast to slow motion editing and good arm control :mosher

Edited by DAN PRAYDIS

Another Bad -Ass feat of strenght with sledge hammer work from one of the best in the Game....Nice work with the sldge hammering and yet making it look easy like that. Bro that aint right.Your 6.5" crs double under was strong as ever.Good Stuff Thanks for posting them.Rickns

Thanks guys. I've yet to hit anything with the sledges. I've hit myself a few times though, haha. Before I started to get somewhat good controll on that first swing-movement. I used to wrap my legs with cardboard as protection. I hit my knee one time with them on, so I guess it was a good idea.

Gettin ready for the zombie apocalypse I like it!

I just want to be prepared for when the evil-vampire-robot-nazi-zombies take over the world in 2012

To kill a Zombie with a sledge hammer - does it have to be silver? Or do I have my death by sledge hammer monster killing methods confused with Vampires - or is this a multi monster killing method :)

Thanks guys! I appreciate the comments :)

To kill a Zombie with a sledge hammer - does it have to be silver? Or do I have my death by sledge hammer monster killing methods confused with Vampires - or is this a multi monster killing method :)

Silver sledges are for werewolves! JEEZ! Get a grip dammit. You americans really don't know how to deal with these sort of things, do ya? You see this is exactly why you've never seen a zombie movie from Sweden. BECAUSE WE KNOW HOW TO MASH ZOMBIE PUNKS WITH SOME HAMMERS!!!

Hahahaha!

• 2 weeks later...

Cool :rock

"pretty badass" indeed that will continue to build some serious tendon strength from every angle. That was a sweet barehanded bending to boot. Keep up the impressive progress with both the sledges and barehanded bending my brother. :mosher

• 4 weeks later...

Really like the barehanding!! That is what steel bending is all about! Nice work.

• 3 weeks later...

very cool!

mind your knees though :ohmy

(have you ever tried Poi by the way? what you're doing with the sledge hammers looks very similar)