Red Nail In Imp's Only!

RichardBean1

Great work Rich!!!

Nice job man!

Great work Rich!!!

Thanks John! Long time coming. Remember what we talked about when I get officailly certed and added to The Red Nail Roster.

Nice job man!

Thank You!

AWESOME RICHARD!!!!! Great job bro! Time to line up the cert!

Thanks Andy! I actually injured my left hand pinkie joint during my bendathon last night so I might have to take a few weeks off and allow my tendon or ligament to heal. I had this injury before on my right hand and I was out of the game for six weeks. I will have to take a week at a time and only do what I can do. I would love to cert on the Red this year but will have to see. Not worth causing permanent damage to hand. The cert will come soon!

Congratulations!

Thanks!

Great job on that red. Hope that the pinky thing gets sorted out so you can join the red nail list

AWESOME RICHARD!!!!! Great job bro! Time to line up the cert!

Thanks Andy! I actually injured my left hand pinkie joint during my bendathon last night so I might have to take a few weeks off and allow my tendon or ligament to heal. I had this injury before on my right hand and I was out of the game for six weeks. I will have to take a week at a time and only do what I can do. I would love to cert on the Red this year but will have to see. Not worth causing permanent damage to hand. The cert will come soon!

Congratulations!

Thanks!

How much do you really need a pinkie anyway? It's not like a thumb or anything, lol. BTW, awesome job man. You know I'm gonna have to get after this now....damnit.

Thanks to everyone for commenting on my recent accomplishment. Many of you have already done this bend and some are already "official" Red Nail benders and know how it feels to murder you first Red in IMP's!!!! As it turns out my so-called pinkie injury was not what I thought it was and has just about heeled completely. I am ready to bend again immediately maybe even as soon as tomorrow night or Sunday. I want this cert before the end of the year as Andy Thomas (Hellfire) has so graciously expressed to me "you don't know what the future has in store for you" which is so true. I am here now and I have worked at this for the last 11 months and I have put in countless hours in my garage working toward this and I have injured myself and bleed on several occasions for what? To be a part of the Iron Mind Red Nail Roster! Bring it on! I am ready!