5/16" X 6.5" - Fbbc "big Bastard"

RichardBean1

Edited by RichardBean1

NICE....Solid bend .That was a sweet bend and pretty QUICK .

Great bend!

Nice bend Man!!! It is very motivating to see these vids!!! Congrats!!! Makes me want to try for another cert :)

Nice bend Man!!! It is very motivating to see these vids!!! Congrats!!! Makes me want to try for another cert :)

I wish you would mike!!! I have watched probably every one of your videos since I began steel bending 10 months ago and always thought how amazing your bending strength was and with enough time and hard work maybe I could bend some of the pieces you can bend. Not like I am any where close to you level but I am loving the journey as I progress through the steel. Thanks for the compliment and watching the video. I have an enormous order coming in any day with some big shit! I will keep the bends coming as long as I have the drive to keep bleeding and pushing through. I WANT THE RED IN IMPS!!!! Every time I try I rip the flesh off my damn hands! Its killer to kink...

Thanks everyone for the props! Means a lot to me. This was pretty easy though so my friend is giving me a Huge Bastard to kill this week! It WILL go down...

I wish you would mike!!! I have watched probably every one of your videos since I began steel bending 10 months ago and always thought how amazing your bending strength was and with enough time and hard work maybe I could bend some of the pieces you can bend. Not like I am any where close to you level but I am loving the journey as I progress through the steel. Thanks for the compliment and watching the video. I have an enormous order coming in any day with some big shit! I will keep the bends coming as long as I have the drive to keep bleeding and pushing through. I WANT THE RED IN IMPS!!!! Every time I try I rip the flesh off my damn hands! Its killer to kink...

IMO- I am not an experienced bender by any means- what has worked for me is start bending in IMPs only. If you're having an issue with the pads tearing skin, the skin just needs to be a bit tougher, do some volume with easier stock in IMPs, work up a good callous then unleash hell and it will fall.

Your absolutely right Andy (Hellfire) about the imp's and using them more frequently. I have used the leathers for so long that my hands have become used to them not the imps. I know I have the strength as I have bent cut down Reds its just a matter of getting used to the pads and toughening my hands a bit where my fingers lie on the pad. Thanks for the advice I am always open to critique. I will get that damn Red!