Closing Bending Lists

EricMilfeld

Because I'm having to prioritize some things in my life I won't be updating any of the bending lists or calibrating steel any longer. I've enjoyed it very much but for me it is time for a change. Perhaps things will change in the future and I will be able to continue, but for now I'm bowing out.

Because I'm having to prioritize some things in my life I won't be updating any of the bending lists or calibrating steel any longer. I've enjoyed it very much but for me it is time for a change. Perhaps things will change in the future and I will be able to continue, but for now I'm bowing out.

I'm sorry to hear this Eric. Your calibrating really helped shape bending for alot of us, and without it i don't think bending would be as popular today. I can appreciate needing to prioritize things, good luck with everything and thank you for all you help.

I'm sad to hear this aswell. Eric has done SO MUCH for the sport of bending. He's brought so much knowledge into the game and created a process that has made it easy to understand and measure accuratly.

No one who is bending today can thank him enough for what he has done for us.

And my St. Croix Lite Plain #3's just came in today! That's no joke. :cry But I'm glad your putting things in order the way they should be Eric. Alot of people screw their lives up by not putting the most important things first. I've done it several times, screwing up that is. Good look and hope you stay in contact with us.

Eric you have Blessed alot of people in this sport of bending. I pray God Bless you and your familly.Thanks for your knowledge and your inspiration to provide an site to challenge benders of the world.You were my inspiration to give horse shoes a try.Your Videos motivated me to try bigger steel and horse shoes.Your a Icon to the sport of bending .Thanks Again and take care.Rickns

Thanks Eric, you've earned a special place in the Bender's pantheon of heroes:

John Brookfield, David Horne, Tom Black, Bender that robot from Futurama, and now Eric Milfeld!

Thanks for all the calibrating Eric - bending wouldn't have made it into very many grip comps were it not for your efforts.

When/if the day arrives that you feel compelled to calibrate some steel I'd like you to PM me first - I have "quite a few" batches :blush in need of calibrating :laugh

Dave

Eric, anyone who has ever bent knows that if it weren't for all your hard work we would still be guessing which is harder than what. Thanks for all your work and good luck with all future endeavors

Dan

Sorry to hear this, you have been inspiring to say the least. Hope to see you back in th game soon.

Sorry to hear this, you have been inspiring to say the least. Hope to see you back in th game soon.

Sorry to hear this Eric. I hope you come back to this amazing sport (at least be in contact)!

• 3 weeks later...

Eric,

I haven't been on here much but I honestly say your contribution to everybody's bending game has been invaluable and you're a great guy to boot.

All the best my friend!

Tim