Unofficial Red Terminator Bend In Imp's (35deg Reverse Then Crushe

MitchSA

okay before i have everyone jumping on my back, i know the wraps were not touching, but it was low and strict so i thought its worth posting, vid is quite old and im moving bastards now with the wraps touching,

Good post. That was a very strict reverse bend. Wraps could just as well have been touching. I don't think it would have made a world of difference here.

Thank you David i always value your posts, yes i agree, at the time of the video i did not know about the wrap touching rule. As soon as IM finds a ref it wil be certing in this style.

Good stuff buddy. Kyle and I leave the states in a couple of hours. See you in a day.

Great bend! Congrats! Just a thought, but have you ever tried reverse bending with the bar(and your arm) up higher? Like at or just above eye level? It gives you alot more range of motion with your wrist. Nice job! :cool