Ironmind Red Nail "terminator" Style Imp Only!

naturalstrength

This is an unofficial bend since it is well outside the time limit, but I am happy enough! Will try this again next week once my back injury heals!

Carl

I have to say your one of the best benders out there right now. I bet many would agree. Great job!

Parris

Strong bend! :mosher with the wraps all nice and close. I'm sure You made Pat proud!

I would say one of the best and the craziest benders...!! :laugh :laugh

Really great stuff!!! :mosher :mosher Keep up the great job Carl and of course, keep those vids coming!

Great bend Carl.:rock

Edited by cemery

Strong bend! :mosher with the wraps all nice and close. I'm sure You made Pat proud!

Pat hasnt put one up there for people to see so until then this is the best Traditional Reverse Red nail out there congrats Carl AWESOME wrist strength demonstrated there.

Pat hasnt put one up there for people to see so until then this is the best Traditional Reverse Red nail out there congrats Carl AWESOME wrist strength demonstrated there.

This coming from the BEST unbraced bender of all time, is serious, serious praise. Congratulations Carl! :bow

I am greatly humbled by Gazza's comments, while very thankful for him and others who have helped motivate and guide me during these past 2 years. It is my hope that soon I will be able to perform this bend under strict conditions and hopefully keep to the 1 minute time limit.

Thanks to all for watching and encouraging me forward!! Many thanks!!

-Carl

Carl its great to see all your hard work paying off i know you are mostly just behind the scenes quietely working away always getting that bit stronger each time not making it easier on yourself with the wraps etc this is a super strict feat of world class wrist and steel bending again many congrats you dont see many doing what you have just done and i have no doubt you will one day not only go under 30secs but also in the future use cut reds as well:bow:bow

:mosher NICE!!! Great job Carl!! Gotta love that reverse! :mosher

Thanks Jeremiah!

It's good to see you back on the board! How are those strongman exhibitions going???

Thanks Jeremiah!

It's good to see you back on the board! How are those strongman exhibitions going???

Good. I have a show this weekend in northern OH at a Christian rock festival. Should be fun!!

CArl, its truly amazing to check your progress during the last 2 years.

U are Really gifted because u can bend in all styles with great results.

Great work mate!

Edited by ewokhugo