Frying Pan, 6x1/4" Gr 8, St. Croix Ul #2

Sean Cashman

My link - Video Link

Hey guys,

Here’s a video of some stuff from yesterday. Frying pan roll, 6x1/4” Gr 8, and a St. Croix UL #2.

This was my first ever frying pan attempt. Stopped at Target and bought the cheapest pan they had. Not going to lie, I think my mum could have taken this down. But it was fun nonetheless. Going to look for something firmer in the future.

The Gr 8 was a great bend for me in IM wraps. It felt like I was trying to crush a gripper, it would close then spring back open! But good progress towards getting the Red.

The St. Croix UL #2 used to be a tough bend for me but after working the DC1’s these melt like butter. So much fun!

Cheers!

Sean

My link - Video Link

Hey guys,

Here’s a video of some stuff from yesterday. Frying pan roll, 6x1/4” Gr 8, and a St. Croix UL #2.

This was my first ever frying pan attempt. Stopped at Target and bought the cheapest pan they had. Not going to lie, I think my mum could have taken this down. But it was fun nonetheless. Going to look for something firmer in the future.

The Gr 8 was a great bend for me in IM wraps. It felt like I was trying to crush a gripper, it would close then spring back open! But good progress towards getting the Red.

The St. Croix UL #2 used to be a tough bend for me but after working the DC1’s these melt like butter. So much fun!

Cheers!

Sean

Great job Sean! Just bent my 1st ever G8 in IMP's last night!

My link - Video Link

Hey guys,

Cheers!

Sean

Great Stuff! Real nice job on the SCUL #2....I have been having trouble with the #1 so I ordered a few more and hopefully I can get more comfortable with them....How much harder is teh #2 in comparison? Just curious as I have a #2 but have not messed with it yet...

My link - Video Link

Hey guys,

Here's a video of some stuff from yesterday. Frying pan roll, 6x1/4" Gr 8, and a St. Croix UL #2.

The St. Croix UL #2 used to be a tough bend for me but after working the DC1's these melt like butter. So much fun!

Cheers!

Sean

Great Stuff! Real nice job on the SCUL #2....I have been having trouble with the #1 so I ordered a few more and hopefully I can get more comfortable with them....How much harder is teh #2 in comparison? Just curious as I have a #2 but have not messed with it yet...

Thanks! I've never tried an UL #1 just the #2's. From my understanding there is probably not a huge difference. In fact a 1 may be slightly tougher than a 2 so I would just wrap it and hit it and see what happens.

David Wigren compiled a list of beginner shoes in order of easiest to hardest (see below). After watching his videos and reading his posts on shoes my shoe bending increased 1000 fold. I was wrapping all wrong etc. I bought some DC1's and after working those the SCUL feels easy!! Good luck. Let me know what happens with the 2!

Beginner

1. SCUL #2

2. SCUL #1

3. DC1

4. DC2

5. Small unmarked shoe

6. DC2

Edited by SeanC