My 3rd Horseshoe Heart

hugh..mongus

so far ive bent a few shoes and hearted 3. the first one was a st croix lite 00, it was a badly formed heart but a heart none the less. the second one came out nearly perfect it was a lite 0. i have a pic of tht one but its on my cell and i cant get the pic off. my freinds aunt got the bend on tape, its was crazy easy for me, id guess the whole bend was no more then 25 seconds start to finish. im trying to get that video from her.

but till then here's my neest one, probably the worst formed one yet but again its about the bend right now for me, not the art

its in 2 parts because i got stumped on the S, then i got mad and owned it :)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

creative criticism is welcome. also going by feel i gotta assume that lite 0's are much easier then 00's and 000's ?

:mosher :mosher :mosher :mosher :mosher :mosher :mosher

Great bend! You are one strong looking mo fo. You'll kick all our asses in no time if you stick with it. You are right in your assumption about the 000 being harder than the 00 and the 00 harder than the 0. But it's not always the case with every single brand since sometimes with some brands they get so thin at 000 that they become wicked easy. But if they're still as thick and wide on the smaller sizes then they're harder for sure.

thanks alot everyone!

Great bend! You are one strong looking mo fo. You'll kick all our asses in no time if you stick with it. You are right in your assumption about the 000 being harder than the 00 and the 00 harder than the 0. But it's not always the case with every single brand since sometimes with some brands they get so thin at 000 that they become wicked easy. But if they're still as thick and wide on the smaller sizes then they're harder for sure.

lol i dont know about that theres some hellish freaks on here! im more a grip monster then a bend monster. i just bend more for fun and for arm wrestling which is slowly becoming a passion of mine.

im going to do my best to get that other video of the good heart i bent. im actually quite proud of that one

i have anopther quick question. the shoes i have are second hand, used shoes. ive been on the st.croix website and tried searching for "lite 0, 00 , 000" etc and nothing came up. am i just a blinde or do they go under a differant name? also, about how much would i have to expect to pay on avg per shoe?

Over here I pay about the equivilant of 6 US dollars per pair of the kerckhaert brand. Don't know about the st croix but I'd expect a similar price. Also expect them to be a little harder when they're unused. The horses usually wear off some of the steel on the tip of the shoe, which could explain why the shoe obtained such a weird heart shape