Nail Bending

Joefrey

Don't think it's tough work, I've just started bending.

First vid with a 6mm X 160 mm and second one with a 6mm X 140 mm :

Don't know if it's worth posting but anybody does it so why don't I ?

Anyway, I have great fun bending steel and can't wait 'til next workout !

Good video shooting. I haven't tried bending yet so I don't know what's what, but you bent the crap out of those.:D

Thats pretty immpressive I tried to do that same bend and was not as sucessfull.Good strong bending and good luck with your future bending.

Great bends Jeff!!! Looks like you have a lot more in the tank buddy! I would highly recommend purchasing some wraps(either Imp's or suede). Being that you're overseas, try to find suede at a craft store. I'd hate to see the nail puncture into your hand! Imp's are great also, but shipping to you might hurt a bit. Keep up the great work my friend! Kinda looked like a hybrid Heslep style of bend.

Thanks to all of you for the good words !

Yes, decent wraps are now a must :laugh

I have just found the good starting position, at face level, from where I can apply full strength. As a rule, I always try to never touch any body part with my hands and forearms.

My friend Joefrey you killed those poor nails in NO TIME!!

Very very very strong!!! :mosher :mosher

Ben, Manthos,

Thank you guys !

I'am affraid bending is as addictive as crushing grippers !! Poor wallet ! :laugh

Yeah, that is the style which some have come to call slim style. A very wrist dependant way of bending, keep bending in that style and your wrist will be very strong

Yeah, that is the style which some have come to call slim style. A very wrist dependant way of bending, keep bending in that style and your wrist will be very strong

Thank you David !

Thank you Jason !

Far away from your personal achievements !! Your last Red Nail bend was terrific ! :mosher

Thanks buddy! I just need to get my butt in gear and kill em in under a minute with IMP's now. :-) I'll have to try some slim style bending as well, looks like fun..well more fun than that bare handed stuff hahaha!

Nice bending there strong wrists useing a wrist dependent style keep it up.

Thank you !