Hard G5 Reverse In Thin Wraps

Guest Bullitt

Guest Bullitt

This is one of the very hard 'Linear S' G5s I had left over from CGC. Got these from Mr. America's Got Talent himself (Thanks for all the sponsoring you do John!). Don't seem much easier than a fastenal G8, but they are less springy. Big progress here. Two hits to right around 40 degrees. All the reverse and terminator reverse is paying off. I should have hit it once more and got it conclusively past 40 degrees for a much improved spot on the Steel Slayer List. Next one for sure. Used 10" X 4" soft suede wraps. They are about 3/4" thick when wrapped tightly.

Edited by Bullitt

NIce reverse bending Bullit.I"am in the process of being more proficent at my reverse bending as well.Good solid bending my friend.

Edited by rickns

Awesome bend Mike! Love the 5 finger DP and the large ant crawling across in the video also!

Guest Bullitt

NIce reverse bending Bullit.I"am in the process of being more proficent at my reverse bending as well.Good solid bending my friend.

Thanks Rick! Good luck and best of strength!

Awesome bend Mike! Love the 5 finger DP and the large ant crawling across in the video also!

Thanks bro! I figure the youtube police will find it and mute it soon enough. That ant was awesome. Best part of the vid! HAHA

Nice bend Mike! I hate thoose G5's

Yea, these linear S bolts are a beeyatch! Big PR for me.

Edited by Bullitt

Awsome job Mike!!! Loved the vid with the audio and everything really cool!!! :mosher

Guest Bullitt

Awsome job Mike!!! Loved the vid with the audio and everything really cool!!! :mosher

Thanks Martin. Had to get something up here. You are killing everything in sight buddy! Keep it up man!!! :mosher