Fbbc Bastard

Buccos1

Bent the Bastard yesterday! Prior to this, I hit two PRs in single IMPs which I think had me ready for this bend. A lot of the things I have picked up on the board have helped immensely leading up to this!

FBBC Bastard

Thanks guys!

Great job on bending this beast! I sent you a message on youtube after I watched your video check mine out I certed on it today! I had failed twice previous but was still able to bend the IronMInd Red. So I decided to give it another try and actually bent three Bastard Nails in one session. Two were double wrapped leathers and the final one was actually single wrapped in leather. The FBBC Bastard stock when I purchased it this past January is brutal way harder than my current batch of IM Reds. I am hoping to cert on the IM Red some time this year but I don't know bending in only IM wraps is pretty brutal on wrists and hands so lots of work ahead of me. If you don't mind me asking which prs did you set in IM wraps thus far so I have any idea where I should be when I start to hit those wraps hard again.

Thanks man. They are definetely beasts. I tried several times throughout the past couple of months - from nothing happening to a full kink. In the singles, I bent 1/4 x 6" square and 5/16 x 6" G2. I've bent the square before but not in the single cordura. Saw the videos. Nice job - looked strong!

Nice work man. Thoose bastards have been pretty crazy since like a year and a half ago

Thanks David!