22oz Framing Hammer Bend

Martin Gaisser

I saw Dennis Rogers do this and thought it was really neat so I decided to give it a try. It took a bit longer than I would have liked but I got it done. It wasn't a dollar store hammer either it's a 22oz Bostitch framing hammer from Lowe's and cost about 30 bucks so I won't be doing these often at all. As you can see in the vid I didn't really have and idea of what to do sometimes because I never did it before, but I guess its that way with everything. Oh and you will also be able to see that my conditioning is worse than poor :laugh . I need to get on a prowler bad and get in some shape. Anyways hope you guys like the vid.

Great effort considering it's your first hammer bend. You've really been on fire lately

Well done!! It seems like your keeping the "bending " forum going singlehandedly. I wish more people were as enthusiastic about it as you have been. I am just becoming a fat, lazy slob, otherwise I would contribute moresmile.gif