Horseshoe Hearts

hugh..mongus

sorry, i know i made a thread about this before but im getting obsessed with this.

so im having no problem bending the shoes i have into S's, but thats about as far as i get. im wondering, could you guys give me a step by step guide on how to heart these things?

ive been watching this video, i figure this guy probably posts on here

what i cant wrap my mind around is once its S shaped it seems like he flips the S over and bends it from a differant direction. why is that? and how do you know when you should start using your thighs to bend it in? im not much of a visual learner :( and ive always need to know WHY things are done a certain way so i can understand them to do em myself

thanks for the help guys

The guy in the video is Eric Milfeld. I would say the reason he's flipping it over on his leg is to get it bent a little more past 180 degrees and even. Then once you get it past 180 that's when i put it between my legs. As far as the flipping after he has is between his legs is he's probably doing that to try and keep the legs even. That's something I have problems with is making them look good. I can heart them no problem it's just hard for me to make them even and symmetrical.

This is a good close up of me doing one. The flipping on the leg is just to get the shoe bent past 180 to heart and yes the flipping around when leg crushing it is to keep it even.