Blue Reverse And Some Ultra Lite #2's

Sean Cashman

Here's the video -- My link

Trying to get better and stronger on my reverse. Feel pretty weak on these. Not sure whether to hold the hands up high or down low?

Also hit out a couple of consecutive St. Croix ultra lite #2’s. Still trying to find the right groove on the shoes. This is the only shoe I have available to bend right now. Any suggestions on what the next shoe level for me would be? Would it be an Ultra Lite 1 or 0 or a DC 0 or 1?

Cheers

Sean

Edited by SeanC

Guest Bullitt

Here's the video -- My link

Trying to get better and stronger on my reverse. Feel pretty weak on these. Not sure whether to hold the hands up high or down low?

Also hit out a couple of consecutive St. Croix ultra lite #2’s. Still trying to find the right groove on the shoes. This is the only shoe I have available to bend right now. Any suggestions on what the next shoe level for me would be? Would it be an Ultra Lite 1 or 0 or a DC 0 or 1?

Cheers

Sean

Good stuff Sean. I learned alot on my reverse bending technique just watching videos of these guys that bend big steel on the board.

Good stuff. Just like last time.

Regarding on what horseshoe is next. I would'nt bother to much with any other ultra lite. Some argue that there is a strength differánce between the 2 and 1 and 0 and sofourth. But I think they are so close it's no good as progression. Go for the DC1. But be prepared that it is a pretty big jump from the UL2. Not an impossible jump, but be ready for a bit of a fight. If you want a tweener shoe, go for ast croix polo 1. They seem to fit pretty much right inbetween the UL's and DC shoes

Thanks guys! Appreciate it.

I'll order some DC1's and give them a shot. I'm sure it'll be like a slap in the face at first trying to bend it but it'll be fun.

Thanks for the help.