Diamond Classic 000pl

naturalstrength

Thanks to Eric Milfeld for this shoe! He sent it to me about 1 year ago, and I finally had a chance to bend it yesterday. Suffice to say my training has been extremely infrequentblush.gifcrying.gif

For the "Texas Horseshoe Twisters" list.

You're getting back up fast again. Will we perhaps see a st croix 5 xtra again?

Another great job Carl!! I have to give it to you your probably one of the best rounded grip guys i've seen. I just don't know how you stand to wear those beanies in that Florida heat!! I would have a heat stroke. Where are you on grippers by the way?

Even more impressive that you're out there in 90+ heat dude!! I've moved to my crappy bench inside since it has gotten so hot out!!

You're getting back up fast again. Will we perhaps see a st croix 5 xtra again?

Thanks David!

I am trying as best as I canblush.gif I think I have a couple of X-tras somewhere in the garage. If I find them, I will post a video of the #5.

Another great job Carl!! I have to give it to you your probably one of the best rounded grip guys i've seen. I just don't know how you stand to wear those beanies in that Florida heat!! I would have a heat stroke. Where are you on grippers by the way?

Thanks Martin!

I appreciate the encouragement, as my training has really suffered the past year or so. As far as the beanie's go, I guess it's just kind of a "good luck" habit I developed over the years. The Florida heat is pretty unforgiving, but so is that bald spot on the top of my head tooblush.giflaugh.gif

As far as grippers go, I have never trained them at all. I just keep a couple in the car and give 'em a squeeze every so often when stuck in traffic. Grippers are my "grip kryptonite". I can close a COC #2.5 pretty consistently, but that's about it.blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

Great bend Carl!

Mike, the way you bent that DC #1, you will be taking down draught shoes if you keep up with it real soon!! I had to work pretty hard to get my first DC #1

Even more impressive that you're out there in 90+ heat dude!! I've moved to my crappy bench inside since it has gotten so hot out!!

It feels like Dante's Inferno(6 zone) in my garagelaugh.gif I keep some Lactated Ringer Solution IV fluid bags in my garage just in case I dehydratew00t.giflaugh.gif

Excellent, Carl! :rock And it's about time, too. :laugh