Ssp #3 Ironmind Pads Only

naturalstrength

Just wanted to get on the "Texas Horseshoe" list. Decided to add a twist to the bend by using IM pads. Excuse the slow speed of the bend, as it took much longer since I saved this feat for the end of my workout.

NB: Don't try this bend in the summer heat of South Florida at high noon!flame.gifw00t.gif

Mighty impressive bend Carl! IM wraps suck as horseshoe wraps

Wow! IM pads have to make an already difficult bend like that crazy hard. Carl, was that the 8mm x 22mm variety?

Wow! IM pads have to make an already difficult bend like that crazy hard. Carl, was that the 8mm x 22mm variety?

Eric,

I believe it is the 8mm variety, as I have never measured them before.

Eric,

I believe it is the 8mm variety, as I have never measured them before.

From the looks of it it was the 8x22mm kind. I recognizd it on the "SSP" mark. Also from what I've seen the SSP only exist in 8x22 or 10x22. And if that was 10x22, you might just be bending st croix plain reg's bare handed.