St. Croix Plain Regular 3

David_wigren

Just like the st croix plain regular 000 I got this shoe from Eric Milfeld.

Bent for the Texas Twisters

Great job on that St. Croix ULTRA-LIGHT David!!!! Have you tried bending a DC #2 yet???tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

David, I still consider you the best horseshoe bender to date!!! I always look forward to the next monster shoe you will demolish!

Keep up the good amazing workmosher.gifmosher.gifmosher.gif

Great job on that St. Croix ULTRA-LIGHT David!!!! Have you tried bending a DC #2 yet???tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

David, I still consider you the best horseshoe bender to date!!! I always look forward to the next monster shoe you will demolish!

Keep up the good amazing workmosher.gifmosher.gifmosher.gif

Haha. Yes FINALLY I took down the ultra lite!!! :laugh I don't know about the DC man. It looks to big :upsidedwn

Thanks Carl. If only I was as good with horseshoes as you are with braced bending

I would agree with you, Carl. David has gone out of his way verify what particular shoe he is bending and has performed his bends under the strictest conditions. Until someone bends a tougher shoe for all to see under similar conditions the title belongs to David. Plain and simple, David has earned the title of World's Greatest Horseshoe Bender.

I would agree with you, Carl. David has gone out of his way verify what particular shoe he is bending and has performed his bends under the strictest conditions. Until someone bends a tougher shoe for all to see under similar conditions the title belongs to David. Plain and simple, David has earned the title of World's Greatest Horseshoe Bender.

Thanks again Eric :blush I still think that you hold that "title". You did it first and with no protection on your leg.

That's incredible David! Great bend man.

Thanks man. As they say, up and onwards

I can't even immagine bending a shoe like that. You're the best buddy!

Tim

Tim

David your horse shoe bending is truely amazing.I get my inspiration from watching you and Eric Mil bending these monsters like they aint sh...t.

Tim

Thank you Tim. How's everything bendingwise? What goals are you chasing now?

Tim

David your horse shoe bending is truely amazing.I get my inspiration from watching you and Eric Mil bending these monsters like they aint sh...t.

Thanks again! I'm the same. If Eric hadn't demoloshed that kerckhaert SN 25x8, a shoe wich I really thought was badass. I knew he was good, but it was first after that I actually realised how strong he was.

If he hadn't killed it I wouldn't have trained as hard as I have for the last 4 months or so. Even changed my crushdown style completely to liken his style. Which turned out to be more effective and an even better wriststrength dependent than my old style.