Some Videos - Any Help/feedback Appreciated

Sean Cashman

Hey guys, this is my first post. Been reading and learning a lot from these forums the last few months so I thought I‘d post some vids.

Last November I was getting curious about bending so I found myself over at this board. I then purchased the FBBC beginners bag and immediately fell in love with bending. I’ve learnt so much from watching other people’s videos and reading the feedback given by board members that I’ve decided to post and ask for some help/ feedback on my technique etc. I have a long way to go but I’ve made a lot of progress from last November.

This video is bends of a 60d, some Gr 5’s and a personal best Gr 8.

My link

This is a St. Croix Forge #2 (I know there are different kinds so I’m guessing this is an ultralite? How do I tell?

My link

Thanks for watching. Much respect.

Sean

awesome job!!

as far as feed back ... your doing great. The only suggestion I would make would be to crush down that Grade 8 a little more, otherwise freakin awesome video man!!!!!!!!!!

You really murdered all the bends up to the G8. You gotta be close to the red or the bastard.

Regarding the shoe. I beilive if I'm not mistaken that the ultra lites have a small "UL" indentation on one of the legs. Whereas the lites have a very clear "LITE" signature on one of the legs next to the number.

You killed those grade 5s. Cool video!