8" Fbbc Spike Braced Bend

MitchSA

Whoa! Huge bend :mosher :mosher I found the multiple short hits an interesting technique - didn't seem to make you as light headed and winded as the normal longer hits does. Getting stronger all the time Terrence!

Whoa! Huge bend :mosher :mosher I found the multiple short hits an interesting technique - didn't seem to make you as light headed and winded as the normal longer hits does. Getting stronger all the time Terrence!

Thank you Chris! yes I prefer this technique, no more feeling faint ot dizzy and saving energy for other bends is the key.

serious bruise on your leg today? .. haha. Outstanding job Terrence

That was intense :rock:rock Bet that knee kink in sweatpanths wasn't the most comfortable thing you've done

funny enough the kink over my thigh is not painfull and the kink over my knee is not that bad as the bar rests in a nice little gap just under my knee... BAD PAIN is crushing down #$@#%& horseshoes! that pain kills me for days after.. lol

You made quick work of that 80D, Terence! But I got kinda scared when you yelled "YES". :ohmy:rock

hahaha! Thank you very much guys! Yes when i bend and lift i get pretty crazy, i take it very personally when steel tries to make a fool of me lol

I really am loving braced bends lately!

I love seeing the level of intensity on everyone's bending videos (including this one). A lot of strong, serious trainees on this site I love it. This kind of work inspires me too train that much harder. I plan on beginning to bend ASAP. I don't have a video camera though.

By the way that gym that you are working out in looks badass. Also enjoyed your duct taped phone book tear video.