New Fbbc Certs List

John Beatty

Tim S. named it. I'll be starting a new certs list as soon as I get a chance, probably next week. The Enduring Bastard will be a run of any FBBC stock on the current certs list from 7" to 5" in 1/2" increments. If available, that is. Basic rules as all the other certs.

Time limit is the only question. 5 min, or should we go to 10. I know Aaron has done the Bastard Stock in this format in 5 min, but he's a beast & I'm not sure how many guys could achieve the higher levels of this cert.

Throw up your opinions - then I'll make the call.

Hey theyre not changing the mighty mits for anyone, keep it 5 min

rico

rico

We're not talking about changing rules, we're talking about establishing new rules for a new cert. But OK, that's fine, we'll have 5 mutants on the list and the rest of us humans will be SOL. Yes, Aaron, I called you a mutant. Please don't hurt me.

rico

We're not talking about changing rules, we're talking about establishing new rules for a new cert. But OK, that's fine, we'll have 5 mutants on the list and the rest of us humans will be SOL. Yes, Aaron, I called you a mutant. Please don't hurt me.

LOL :laugh Thanks Tim, I needed a good laugh today.

It'll be for any certed stock on the FBBC list. 1/4 square, Might add 5/16 grade 2's. We'll see.

It'll be for any certed stock on the FBBC list. 1/4 square, Might add 5/16 grade 2's. We'll see.

Guess that means we can have an Enduring Sexabastard. Now that's a title worth aspiring to.