Video Im Blue

Buccos1

I was hoping to get some input into my technique. This was the first time I bent a blue. (This is the toughest I've gotten so far--been mostly doing yellows and grade 2s.) I tried to go DU but didn't get it fully kinked. I switched to DO and was able to get it. Any advice would be appreciated. I've been bending mostly DU and just recently started messing around with DO. (The grade 5s I've been trying have been too tough to do DU so far.) Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvTnK0f4Kww

The kink looked good. Try and keep it under your chin for the crush. It will be alot easier.

Work that shoulder flexibility so you can get the bar up high under your chin and you'll be destroying big steel :rock

Thanks guys. I see where I can get it up higher. I am going to work on flexibility to try and fix this.

Good bend. If you're going to bend DU, commit. Hit it harder and longer from the start, then just finish with a crush. You can do it.

Thanks. I prefer DU but am looking at working and improving on the other styles. DO feels unsteady at times, but I know I have a lot more work to do with it.