Kerckhaert Ssp#1

David_wigren

Pretty hard shoe that have eluded me for some time. I've adopted/stolen Eric's crushdown technique :twisted: I've experienced now that it is ALOT more effective with smaller shoes. Still trying to get the hang of it even though I've been working on this technique for months now.

Unfortunatly this one does not fit into the texas twisters. I still wanted to apply the same wraps and use the same rules

It's a real shame that nobody but maybe 3-4 people on this board realize what an INCREDIBLE bend David performed on this particular shoe. It is equivalent to TNS a #3CoC IMO.

Once again David, EXCELLENT bend there brothermosher.gifbuttrock.gifbowdown.gif

Great bend David! Though I cant compare this one as the shoes I've is much easier, but equivalent of a TNS #3 tells me this is a GREAT bend. Congrats and Happy New Year!! :mosher

That's a cookoo bend, David! You have that technique down better than I do. :yikes That must be one bad shoe, being that you say it's the same width and thickness as the #3.

Thanks guys!

I would rate this shoe just around the SN 3(25x8) or just below the DC5. It's got a slightly harder kink. And a slightly easier crushdown

Nice work David. I haven't bent one but have seen them and know they would be a hard shoe!

Nice work David. I haven't bent one but have seen them and know they would be a hard shoe!

Thanks Nick. I'm sure that you would make quick work of this shoe. The way you demolished that DC5 shoe was scary.