5/8x21" (15.89mm)

naturalstrength

Nice - way to stick with it!

Superb bend Carl! Now aren't you glad you didn't quit altogether?!? cool.gif

Today was the first time I have trained anything in about 3 weeks. I felt real good today, and I am happy that I am trying to keep up with itblush.gif

I guess the 5/8x21" PR has helped as wellbiggrin.gif Thanks Ben, Parris and the rest of you for encouraging me to keep going. Sometimes its the little things that help us get through the day to day!

Wow Carl great bending, and thanks!, hey i think you are doing just fine maby the break is what u needed, did you know I just started back yesterday from about may or june. So I was busy with school and I did what I could when I could. You've got really great lifts (and bends) and guess what I've never bent anything yet. So when I'm ready you can teach me!

Parris

Really great bend Carl! You sure kept at it.

Tim

Great work Carl. That an inch better in 2 months, thats incredible for braced. Looks like the 3 weeks off helped too, we all have down times, and it sounds like you just got thru one, i'm glad to see you are getting back into it again. I can't really push you with you braced, but now you need to step it up with your reverse.

I still have not tried those pcs you sent me, now that Gripmas is over, i'll try and get back to some short braced and see how it goes. I need to build back up the pain tollerance in my hands soo maybe i can get close to you in a month or so with the 9/16"

Once again, glad to see you back, you have invested way too much time to just stop. There are alot more PR's to come for you.

Great work Carl. That an inch better in 2 months, thats incredible for braced. Looks like the 3 weeks off helped too, we all have down times, and it sounds like you just got thru one, i'm glad to see you are getting back into it again. I can't really push you with you braced, but now you need to step it up with your reverse.

I still have not tried those pcs you sent me, now that Gripmas is over, i'll try and get back to some short braced and see how it goes. I need to build back up the pain tollerance in my hands soo maybe i can get close to you in a month or so with the 9/16"

Once again, glad to see you back, you have invested way too much time to just stop. There are alot more PR's to come for you.

Thanks Mike!! You have been on fire with the reverse bending as of latebuttrock.gif . I need to get back to the short unbraced bending soon. Right now I am focusing on the blob, 2HP,Hub lifting, and braced bending. A big congrats to you on the sledge WR! I can't even imagine that with a 12#, let alone 29.5#blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Very nice Carl!

Thanks Darin! I was going to attempt a 20"x5/8, but unfortunately I tweaked my back on some 36x3/4. The worst part is I missed the cert. by 15 seconds for David's listblush.gifsad.gifcrying.gifmad.gif

Very nice Carl!

Thanks Darin! I was going to attempt a 20"x5/8, but unfortunately I tweaked my back on some 36x3/4. The worst part is I missed the cert. by 15 seconds for David's listblush.gifsad.gifcrying.gifmad.gif

Bummer, your going to try the cert again after a little more training?

Rico

Very nice Carl!

Bummer, your going to try the cert again after a little more training?

Rico

Yeah, I will rest until the New Year and try the 36"x3/4 again. It is usually a straightforward bend for me(my best 3/4 bend is 34"), but I must not have warmed up enough and tweaked my back at the start of the bend. Being a real idiot I continued through the injury but missed it by 15 seconds. I spent most of the time agonizing over the pain than actually bendingblush.gif I think it's a thoracolumbar fascial tear or something, but thank God I feel MUCH better after only two daysbiggrin.gif . My problem is I push myself too much and never know when to quite until I am forced by an injury. I can't help myself....Maybe I will check myself into a bending rehab centerbiggrin.gif

Parris, how's the blob training going?? I still can't believe how easily you snatched/pressed that blobbowdown.gifblink.gif

Carl,

I messed with the blob the other day on a whim but changed my mind to do some 45 plate pinching but then I got lazy and did it once and quit. Ended up doing some dead lifting though worked on some DO and a max got to 475 then it was all downhill from there. Its hard to lift wile listing to a audio book on your ipod. Big mistake, I need some music! I'm going to squat tonight after I put all these kids to bed!

Rico